Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby is the exact same age as Sutton and she is holding her head up brilliantly, she watches every bite I put in my mouth she stalks me when I’m drinking bottled water she literally grabs and puts everything in her mouth and I’m trying to hold off as long as poss.. weaning is a pain in the ass 😂😂 also she had possible cmpa so it’s an even bigger pain in the ass

My baby is the exact same age as Sutton and she is holding her head up brilliantly, she watches every bite I put in my mouth she stalks me when I’m drinking bottled water she literally grabs and puts everything in her mouth and I’m trying to hold off as long as poss.. weaning is a pain in the ass 😂😂 also she had possible cmpa so it’s an even bigger pain in the ass
Definitely wait until 6 months. Research shows their stomachs aren’t ready until then and early weaning can cause later stomach issues like Chron’s disease, coeliacs or IBS. Often these don’t present until adulthood so all those people you see saying “my child is fine” (or Tasha saying “my friends kids have been fine”) simply haven’t waited long enough to see the damage they have caused.

Reactions: 3
Yep me too. My wee girl is still quite floppy on the head 😂😂
Mine has good head control but she absolutely cannot sit up. Rolling she’s mastered but it’ll be a while before she’s sitting unaided and that’s an essential part or safe weaning.
Tasha will probably just shove him in a high chair and be like “look he can sit up!”. There’s no way she’ll stick to the safest options

She’ll say some tit like the gp or health visitor recommends he has solids before 6 months 😂
1000% and she'll use cmpa as the reason
my little one has cmpa and we weaned once we saw the dietician, i know some advice weaning with cmpa a little earlier

Reactions: 1
Did she ever actually show or discuss anything that indicated he might have CMPA before she announced he has it?

It seemed to just come out of nowhere. The symptoms are easily found online, and most of them are things a Dr wouldn't necessarily see during an appointment, they'd just have to take a parents word for it. She clearly loves attention. Surely she wouldn't make up a medical issue though...right? 🤔

He drinks kendamil tho if he had cmpa would he not need special milk?

Reactions: 4
Did she ever actually show or discuss anything that indicated he might have CMPA before she announced he has it?

It seemed to just come out of nowhere. The symptoms are easily found online, and most of them are things a Dr wouldn't necessarily see during an appointment, they'd just have to take a parents word for it. She clearly loves attention. Surely she wouldn't make up a medical issue though...right? 🤔
not necessarily things a dr wouldn't see. for my little one i had photos of rashes , could see the rashes whilst examining etc and the dr was able to spot it straight away amongst repository issues however that's not to say a dr might not be able to say for definite
you're just referred to a dietitian who will do the testing
maybe different if he has a non ige reaction where it's not an immediate

She’ll say some tit like the gp or health visitor recommends he has solids before 6 months 😂
Just like how Tasha was amazingly healthy and well during her pregnancy (apart from the GD, being morbidly obese, not even being able to have Sutton’s vitals monitored during Labour due to her weight)
Just like how Sutton was amazing healthy and well in the womb (apart from not growing properly and arriving premature)
She just lies about absolutely everything especially involving medical professionals so this will 100% happen. He’ll be the most advanced baby they’ve ever seen and can eat solids that aren’t even cut up 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s desperate to have a sickly baby. If she’s lying (which wouldn’t surprise anyone) then she’ll soon regret it when she has to buy the crazy expensive non dairy food to keep up the lie

dairy free food is ridiculous especially when they’re off formula and you’re going through oat milk like no tomorrow 😂

1000% and she'll use cmpa as the reason
my little one has cmpa and we weaned once we saw the dietician, i know some advice weaning with cmpa a little earlier
Oh yeah the non existent dietician will insist she weans him before 6 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We’ve been referred to a dietician but was told it’s unlikely I will get an appt before she’s ready to wean so they send out info about the milk ladder etc I’ve done it all with my son so I know the craic anyways but Jesus I hate this part

I drove round the M25 today and saw the exit for Sutton, and immediately thought of Tasha and her awful choice of a name

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.