Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you proudly post that your morning routine involves neglecting your child and shoving him in front of a tv?…

Reactions: 2
Not defending her, but I’m pretty sure that most people put the kids in front of the TV to get things done, my three were watching it from about two or three months old just so I could have half an hour just to get bottles clean for the day 😂😂

Not defending her, but I’m pretty sure that most people put the kids in front of the TV to get things done, my three were watching it from about two or three months old just so I could have half an hour just to get bottles clean for the day 😂😂
Mine have always watched the TV from young, nothing wrong with a little screen time (I say a little, mine is on 24/7) to get stuff done 🙌

Miss Rachel is like a third parent in our house so I can’t say anything about Tasha letting her baby watch it either 🤣🤣

• Haha
See when she’s doing her garden, does she jsut paint the missing parts of the wood I’m so confused lol

Reactions: 1
See when she’s doing her garden, does she jsut paint the missing parts of the wood I’m so confused lol
think she paints it all but she said it needs a second coat in her 1st or second video I think

Agreed! We all have to do it
Her baby dad is a pos too that probably does the bare minimum around the house, I wouldn’t judge her at all for putting him in front of the TV to have a cuppa or do some chores

Her baby dad is a pos too that probably does the bare minimum around the house, I wouldn’t judge her at all for putting him in front of the TV to have a cuppa or do some chores
God forbid that her sperm donor actually has to do something that resembles being a dad 😂😂

But raging I bought one of them bibs fs least i bought it before hand and she made no money from it 😂😂 she does realise that she doesn’t need to wean bang on 6 months old it doesn’t mean he will be automatically ready

But raging I bought one of them bibs fs least i bought it before hand and she made no money from it 😂😂 she does realise that she doesn’t need to wean bang on 6 months old it doesn’t mean he will be automatically ready
Unless she's already started? 🤔

She had bloody feeding bowls and spoons on her wishlist before he was even born like you don’t need those yet Tasha wtf are you doing 😭😂

I’d put money on her weaning before 6 months. She’ll use some tit excuse like “he stopped sleeping through the night because he was hungry” or “he was trying to grab our food”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d put money on her weaning before 6 months. She’ll use some tit excuse like “he stopped sleeping through the night because he was hungry” or “he was trying to grab our food”
I don’t think she will i think she will do it bang on 6 months and video it however he was premature and doesn’t seem quite there yet so far so she may have to wait a while, then we will get get what my ?month old ate in a day videos

I don’t think she will i think she will do it bang on 6 months and video it however he was premature and doesn’t seem quite there yet so far so she may have to wait a while, then we will get get what my ?month old ate in a day videos
Hopefully, if she’s any kind of decent mum she’ll wait for the 5 signs of readiness. They are easy to google, she has no excuse!

Attachments

• Heart
She’ll say some tit like the gp or health visitor recommends he has solids before 6 months 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.