Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It that a new thing that you see a dietician and pediatrician before weaning? Been a few years since I've had babies and you just knew when they were ready.

It that a new thing that you see a dietician and pediatrician before weaning? Been a few years since I've had babies and you just knew when they were ready.
No it’s because her baby is supposedly allergic to milk

My daughter was born on the same day as Sutton, she also has suspected cows protein allergy (my son had one so she was moved to special formula) and has been referred to dietician however due to waiting lists I was sent info for when I’m supposed to start weaning as it will prob be a long time til we get an appointment. However my daughter is literally twice the size of him lol she’s got to be about 16lb so I think she’s in denial about him being so big after 4 months but tashas just following what others have done on tt doesn’t matter if it’s correct or relevant

That high chair is absolutely grim.. Tasha you don’t need a car high chair wtf just buy a portable seat with Jordan’s hard earned night shift money. Even after she’d scrubbed it still stained with god knows what

With all that “profit” from vinted you’d think she’d be able to afford an ikea high chair lmao can’t wait to see her try and justify this on TT once she reads here🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has never cared for that baby and never will care for it. And that’s been clear since day one. I mean for god sake, did you see the state of the high chair that someone gave her? It was absolutely nasty and not much better after. 🤢
Considering she said she’s better off since moving surely she could have afforded a cheap highchair!

Reactions: 1
Considering she said she’s better off since moving surely she could have afforded a cheap highchair!
Apparently this is their outside high chair and for the car 😂😂
---
I’m wondering do I need an outside and car high chair? My little girl will also be weaning in a month and a half… also I only have one pram should I buy another for the craic? For someone who is on maternity she does seem to buy a lot of shite and justify it as it’s second hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently this is their outside high chair and for the car 😂😂
---
I’m wondering do I need an outside and car high chair? My little girl will also be weaning in a month and a half… also I only have one pram should I buy another for the craic? For someone who is on maternity she does seem to buy a lot of shite and justify it as it’s second hand.
She really does need help…..she can carry a high chair outside and in 🤣🤣

The ikea high chairs are literally £14 💀£3 more if you buy the cushion and insert for it

Reactions: 2
The ikea high chairs are literally £14 💀£3 more if you buy the cushion and insert for it
Also my grandparents bought a high chair for their houses (I’m lucky to have both sets still alive) when me and my cousins etc were all babies/tots. Surely her parents and scabbys parents would want to have one in their house?? Especially as scabbys parents have another grandkid. Although Tasha’s parents dislike her so there’s that

I think Tasha acts more thick than she actually is (prob the disability fetish) I’ve always thought she’s got a sly, mean girl streak
She’s answered your question on her recent story. She’s fallen for the Temu MLM scam. She really is that thick 😂 what an idiot

• Haha
Please go watch the tiktok where she uses a filter that says what starsign your soulmate is 😭 how does she get her face to move like that! I thought she was having a stroke

Please go watch the tiktok where she uses a filter that says what starsign your soulmate is 😭 how does she get her face to move like that! I thought she was having a stroke
She always does, when she talks her mouth slants to one side and she’s always doing those weird poses on her non speaking videos like :/ \:

She always does, when she talks her mouth slants to one side and she’s always doing those weird poses on her non speaking videos like :/ \:
It’s her face when it comes up as Aquarius I literally don’t understand what expression she’s trying to make? Her face is all over the shop

• Haha
It’s her face when it comes up as Aquarius I literally don’t understand what expression she’s trying to make? Her face is all over the shop
I can’t decide if she’s doing it on purpose (part of her disability fetish) or whether she really is brain damaged

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.