Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says on her video she keeps telling scabby not to put the kid on the rides but he ignores her and does it anyway.
and that’s on a happy healthy relationship with good communication and being on the same page with parenting 😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Says on her video she keeps telling scabby not to put the kid on the rides but he ignores her and does it anyway.
and that’s on a happy healthy relationship with good communication and being on the same page with parenting 😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Why would you admit your partner ignores your wishes?! God they are such a mess.

What I also don’t understand is why she uploads such unflattering pictures of the baby?! Or is her disability fetish so strong she wants us to think there is something wrong with the baby too??

• Haha
Why would you admit your partner ignores your wishes?! God they are such a mess.

What I also don’t understand is why she uploads such unflattering pictures of the baby?! Or is her disability fetish so strong she wants us to think there is something wrong with the baby too??
God only knows what he does when he’s alone with Sutton bet he chucks him up in the air and all sorts

Reactions: 2
But she takes photos of them and put them on social media….I’d hardly say she disagrees with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Disability fetish 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be smiling either living with that pair of reprobates. Getting chucked down a slide at 5 months old. He’s probably terrified.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this too. Every photo/video we’ve seen he just seems so unresponsive
He really is! My baby is a few weeks older but she’s rolling over, trying to crawl, laughing, smiling and reacting. He literally just sits there with no expression on his face. I’d question how she’s not concerned but she wanted a sick baby so she’s probably loving it

Reactions: 3
He really is! My baby is a few weeks older but she’s rolling over, trying to crawl, laughing, smiling and reacting. He literally just sits there with no expression on his face. I’d question how she’s not concerned but she wanted a sick baby so she’s probably loving it
She’s 100% loving it the more he stays like one of her creepy dolls the better

He doesn’t! There’s literally not one pic of him with a genuine smile. It’s so bizarre! Can he not smile?
I know some babies just aren’t smiley but could be something like autism!
---
Oh god Tasha would love it if he was autistic with her disability fetish

The wee soul just looks so vacant feel sorry for him
I always think this too! My LG is 3 months old and her eyes are everywhere and she doesn’t stop chatting and smiling😅 even in the arcade clip, Sutton didn’t go wide eyed or anything :(

Reactions: 1
Ack I think he’s fine he’s just wee and was premature etc my wee girl was big and loves her grub and makes you work for the smiles

I find them very strange….why try him in a swing and slide, wouldn’t a normal person think he was too small for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
She didn’t want Sutton on the rides yet filmed it anyway, she loved it really!
Sutton just looks bored all the time and not smiling. I know all babies are different and I get that but for his age I would have thought there would be more facial expressions rather than just a blank look!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.