Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting this tit and then ignoring the MILLION red flags about scabby? What are the green flags? He can get free milk? I literally cannot think of one good thing about that scabby waste of air
he’s a sperm donor - that’s all she cares about 😂
££ cos she’s on maternity but of course he doesn’t know 😂

Reactions: 1
Why is she posting this tit and then ignoring the MILLION red flags about scabby? What are the green flags? He can get free milk? I literally cannot think of one good thing about that scabby waste of air
Free milk is useless their bloody son is allergic to it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the duck is controversial about your partner taking your baby out for the day ffs

Reactions: 5
3.5 minutes of explaining how a pretty normal family dynamic works and pretending that people would find an issue with it... 🙄 Tasha, stop trying to dramatise everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
3.5 minutes of explaining how a pretty normal family dynamic works and pretending that people would find an issue with it... 🙄 Tasha, stop trying to dramatise everything.
No she’s trying to compensate the fact she clearly reads here 😂 she’s bored and has no content Lmao 🤣

Our kids were born on the same day and I’d have no issue with my husband taking her out for the day infact I would love him too 😂😂

No she’s trying to compensate the fact she clearly reads here 😂 she’s bored and has no content Lmao 🤣
Exactly. Love how she mentioned some ppl might think she’s palming off him after I commented it here 🤣

• Haha
She’s a bleeping fruit loop…..that’s not controversial that’s called him being a bleeping dad!
Her comment, “I love that I’m able to trust my partner with Sutton” is that not weird……he is the dad!
She’s clearly missing playing mummy and dollies which is why she wants her Wednesday for her dolls…..having areal life baby isn’t as easy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping fruit loop…..that’s not controversial that’s called him being a bleeping dad!
Her comment, “I love that I’m able to trust my partner with Sutton” is that not weird……he is the dad!
She’s clearly missing playing mummy and dollies which is why she wants her Wednesday for her dolls…..having areal life baby isn’t as easy 🤷🏻‍♀️
This was my favourite comment lmao. I’ve worked night shifts before but the way she’s like “he sees him for a couple of hours most nights” is not the flex she thinks it is…dad of the year 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s a newborn for crying out loud!! He’s missing out on so much. And the poor wee mite isn’t even allowed to sleep in the same room cos scabby “needs his sleep” well newsflash so does your bloody baby (and safe sleep at that)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Sorry but just cause he works night is so excuse!

My dad has worked nights 6pm-6am (operating heavy machinery) for 30+ years yet has always always found the time to spend with his children!
He’d sleep for a few hours then be up for the day to spend time with us and I’ll always thank him for that!

That poor wee baby isn’t going to know his own father growing up cause he values his sleep over him! Disgusting.
Tasha if he wants to spend time with Sutton he will, night shift or not. Stop making excuses for him being a vile crappy father.

Working nights is not an excuse at all! He’s just prioritizing himself over his child. My partner drives a lot for his job but you better believe he gets up in the night with me because he loves me and our child.
Scabby is just selfish

Oh my god I’ve just watched the video. She’s almost bragging about having alone time to do the housework?! That’s not a flex, that just shows how little scabby is doing. Considering she has the baby 99% of the time, why on earth isn’t he picking up the housework?

What should be happening on Wednesdays is scabby has the baby and fixes up the house while Tasha rests/goes out/plays with her dolls or whatever.

I’m genuinely shocked he’s managed to manipulate her into thinking she’s happy and grateful to do the housework alone?! Jesus Christ he’s an abusive piece of tit

This was my favourite comment lmao. I’ve worked night shifts before but the way she’s like “he sees him for a couple of hours most nights” is not the flex she thinks it is…dad of the year 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s a newborn for crying out loud!! He’s missing out on so much. And the poor wee mite isn’t even allowed to sleep in the same room cos scabby “needs his sleep” well newsflash so does your bloody baby (and safe sleep at that)
That's such a weird thing for her to say. "He sees him for a few hours in the evening most days". How long does he sleep for during the day? Most night shifts do a 4 day on, 4 day off style of rota too.

So bizarre.

That's such a weird thing for her to say. "He sees him for a few hours in the evening most days". How long does he sleep for during the day? Most night shifts do a 4 day on, 4 day off style of rota too.

So bizarre.
He sleeps and plays video games. Oh and gets his smegma covered maggot out for girls on Snapchat too. Anything but being a decent dad and partner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
its very sad because bragging that you’re left to do housework alone is not the flex she thinks it is😂
nothing stopping him from pitching in and doing housework or seeing his son for more then a few hours.
she’ll make up some excuse as to why she does the housework “it’s therapeutic” “he does other stuff” she’s nothing but an unpaid maid
her relationship is embarrassing
Oh my god I’ve just watched the video. She’s almost bragging about having alone time to do the housework?! That’s not a flex, that just shows how little scabby is doing. Considering she has the baby 99% of the time, why on earth isn’t he picking up the housework?

What should be happening on Wednesdays is scabby has the baby and fixes up the house while Tasha rests/goes out/plays with her dolls or whatever.

I’m genuinely shocked he’s managed to manipulate her into thinking she’s happy and grateful to do the housework alone?! Jesus Christ he’s an abusive piece of tit

its very sad because bragging that you’re left to do housework alone is not the flex she thinks it is😂
nothing stopping him from pitching in and doing housework or seeing his son for more then a few hours.
she’ll make up some excuse as to why she does the housework “it’s therapeutic” “he does other stuff” she’s nothing but an unpaid maid
her relationship is embarrassing
Oh 100% she’ll say how she likes doing it or something. But give it a few years, she’ll realise how tit her current situation is and hopefully by then her and the baby will be far away from the vile excuse for a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.