Tasha/Tanya #8 Ginger’s getting fat, Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her McDonald’s was to die for....!?!! FFS get a grip you stupid woman, it’s a flipping fast food takeaway
With every post this weekend she just comes across as a more and more simpleton moron. Thought she’d struggle to top the ludicrous Elf weekend but she’s trying hard this weekend. Even trying to put a positive spin on what must have been a hideous, nightmare journey travelling by car to Germany for basically 24hrs, but no wait they’ve seen 4 countries, according to Trasch....Yes of course you have, such cultural tourists, tramps on tour more like 🙄🙄
She has travelled on the motorways!!
Wait for it Trasha’s guide to Europe!
How to travel in chav style and stuff your face with as much tit as possible.
Collect tit mug’s, and take photos of your scabby husband holding a pork kebab.
What they all need is a good wash.
They are proper chav’s.

I’m so pleased for her, she’s finally made it on a tram before she’s 50 (y) that’s something else ticked off her bucket list amongst all the films and chocolate tit that’s on there. I honestly think she can’t be truly seriously with all this- getting excited over a processed breakfast, a McDonald’s in the Netherlands, a tram Ride, ‘cosy’ streets.She has to be having us on because other wise she lives such a sheltered life and I feel very sorry for her. Someone said it earlier, it really is like the Royle family in tour!!
😂😂😂😂😂
I have now set the Royale family Christmas special on the sky planner!!!
It’s them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I won’t ever be able to watch it without thinking of the ashford 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice cuddle from ya dad with a cigarette in his hand 🥴
James face says it all 🤣🤣🤣

Rushing out for a McDonald’s now after trasha ‘s rave review, feel like I’m missing out here! So glad she managed to let us know how her burger was, can’t bloody wait it sounds amazing! 😍

Reactions: 8
I actually think James looks smart compared to the rest of the scuffs, maybe now he has a part time job he’s able to buy better clothes for himself, good for him!

Reactions: 12
Please post a pic mrs.t!!!
Oh and what was going last night with the 'amelia' person was it, haveing a go at you and its been deleted???
523CCB64-F074-41CE-929F-C388522DF68E.jpeg

I really don’t know! I never said a word to her. I think some people took it a little too personally when I had a pop at most people being on tattle because they had to take their nasty and insecure thoughts out on someone via the anonymity of the internet 🙈😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 64446

I really don’t know! I never said a word to her. I think some people took it a little too personally when I had a pop at most people being on tattle because they had to take their nasty and insecure thoughts out on someone via the anonymity of the internet 🙈😂🤣
She must have deleted it... Oh well.nowt as strange as folk and all that. Thanks for pic for us blocked!

Is that woman actually Tanya?
That joannahouseman??

Hmmmm dodgy AF even if they aren’t Titty Tan!! Trying to get people to report Trash for benefit fraud, making out they know how dirty their sex life is and how much of a dirty dog Jonny boy is. Weird AF how much effort they are putting in to try and convince people they know exactly what goes on in all their lives. Must be an absolute snake if they do know them or an absolute nutbar if they don’t 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"Wow just wow so yummy 😋 😆 best burger I’ve tasted that Augus 💯% beef so tasty and melts in the mouth. Please we need this in England the prawns 🍤 were to die for made a nice change from my usual cheese bites! "

I can't believe how common she is. It's actually sad, in however many thousands of years of civilisation there's been, there's still a 'thing' that behaves like this over a bleeping McDonald's burger and then tags itself as a #foodblogger. Will somebody press the big red button and end social media?! Please?! Pretty please?!
I see your comment has been moderated since you posted. This is edited. I know what it said. I think you need a bit of help you shouldn't be that aggressive on a site. Some swear on here and its banter. But to say what you did.. Im genuinely not trolling now. Im never that weird or aggressive on here. Look after yourself even in jest you shouldn't threaten what you did to yourself no wonder its been moderated. Calm down.

Reactions: 7
I see your comment has been moderated since you posted. This is edited. I know what it said. I think you need a bit of help you shouldn't be that aggressive on a site. Some swear on here and its banter. But to say what you did.. Im genuinely not trolling now. Im never that weird or aggressive on here. Look after yourself even in jest you shouldn't threaten what you did to yourself no wonder its been moderated. Calm down.
I suspect that this is the same person that was behind the Edwardlenovo account that left a while back after being out of order over Tanya’s miscarriage. It’s either John or someone who has a thing for him 🤢.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.