Tasha/Tanya #8 Ginger’s getting fat, Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 You’re right, Tanya’s content is usually better especially the food, she has more class but she is a Grade A witch. I think secretly she is jealous of Tasha cause she’s married and shares children with ‘her’ twin. Meanwhile Tan is stuck with no ring and what should be a blended family if her boyfriend was man enough to see his own children
Oooh I didnt know Delboy had kids himself..

Reactions: 1
They’re on their way back already.. and such a cultured family eating McDonald’s - they can do that at home!!!!
It wouldn’t be an Ashford holiday if they didn’t have a McDonald’s! They must of had one in every country they’ve been to. So cultured

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Followed John on insta out of curiosity and he requested to follow back within seconds. I’m so baffled at how he messages women from his Instagram when he’s referring to Trash as ‘wifey’ etc? What woman in their right mind would take him up on his offers when he’s blatantly married and by no means separated. Don’t think John realises that in order to be separated you have to actually inform your partner 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Followed John on insta out of curiosity and he requested to follow back within seconds. I’m so baffled at how he messages women from his Instagram when he’s referring to Trash as ‘wifey’ etc? What woman in their right mind would take him up on his offers when he’s blatantly married and by no means separated. Don’t think John realises that in order to be separated you have to actually inform your partner 🤦🏽‍♀️
I did the same basically because I’m a nosey witch and he requested a follow back within second. I deleted him though within a few hours.

Jonny boy get your wife a dictionary for Christmas!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
When in the Netherlands you have a mcdonald’s... no thunder thighs you go to a nice restaurant and have some proper food, not saying i don’t eat mcdonald’s coz i do but i wouldn’t eat it while i was away coz i can have it whenever at home, they are just so weird.

• Haha
Are they driving all that way back tonight? What about the kiddies, wont they be tired for school tomorrow
Possibly having a day off? If it’s anything like my kids school, all they are doing this week is watching DVDs and colouring 🤣

Reactions: 2
"Wow just wow so yummy 😋 😆 best burger I’ve tasted that Augus 💯% beef so tasty and melts in the mouth. Please we need this in England the prawns 🍤 were to die for made a nice change from my usual cheese bites! "

I can't believe how common she is. It's actually sad, in however many thousands of years of civilisation there's been, there's still a 'thing' that behaves like this over a bleeping McDonald's burger and then tags itself as a #foodblogger. Will somebody press the big red button and end social media?! Please?! Pretty please?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
The best burger she’s tasted? It’s mcdonalds. duck me that’s a new level of ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
2 posts for how delicious her McDonald’s burger is? duck me. Someone take this woman to a michelin star restaurant and give her some real food, she’d wet her bloody knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To Trasha McDonald’s is a top restaurant!!
After all this moron goes to a lovely city like cologne and wets her knickers over seeing Aldi and primark!
As for tits up close Tanya, I was busy bringing up my Sunday lunch.
She really fancy’s herself.
Tell you what get yourself a better fitting bra!

• Haha
How interesting has this thread been over the last 24 hours! The Ashfords just remind me of The Royle family that use to be on TV. I can’t believe that when they go away they do exactly the same as when they’re at home (without the films and TV!) The constant food and drink posts (McDonalds - really!) and so excited to see Aldi, Primark etc! And they just looked really trampy in those clothes, and Trash’s boots! 😳 The posts of them making out how perfect a family they are, I find very sad that she/they feel they have to do this to show strangers. I have to agree with what others have said about her coming across child like about things she has seen and done over the last few days. She has in a few posts tried to make out that shes interested in the culture/buildings in what is probably a lovely city, but as always she cheapens everything.

Reactions: 14
Her McDonald’s was to die for....!?!! FFS get a grip you stupid woman, it’s a flipping fast food takeaway
With every post this weekend she just comes across as a more and more simpleton moron. Thought she’d struggle to top the ludicrous Elf weekend but she’s trying hard this weekend. Even trying to put a positive spin on what must have been a hideous, nightmare journey travelling by car to Germany for basically 24hrs, but no wait they’ve seen 4 countries, according to Trasch....Yes of course you have, such cultural tourists, tramps on tour more like 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m so pleased for her, she’s finally made it on a tram before she’s 50 (y) that’s something else ticked off her bucket list amongst all the films and chocolate tit that’s on there. I honestly think she can’t be truly seriously with all this- getting excited over a processed breakfast, a McDonald’s in the Netherlands, a tram Ride, ‘cosy’ streets.She has to be having us on because other wise she lives such a sheltered life and I feel very sorry for her. Someone said it earlier, it really is like the Royle family in tour!!

How interesting has this thread been over the last 24 hours! The Ashfords just remind me of The Royle family that use to be on TV. I can’t believe that when they go away they do exactly the same as when they’re at home (without the films and TV!) The constant food and drink posts (McDonalds - really!) and so excited to see Aldi, Primark etc! And they just looked really trampy in those clothes, and Trash’s boots! 😳 The posts of them making out how perfect a family they are, I find very sad that she/they feel they have to do this to show strangers. I have to agree with what others have said about her coming across child like about things she has seen and done over the last few days. She has in a few posts tried to make out that shes interested in the culture/buildings in what is probably a lovely city, but as always she cheapens everything.
i couldn’t think of who they reminded me of and you said it, the Royle family ! 🤣 i can’t stop laughing lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.