Tasha/Tanya #8 Ginger’s getting fat, Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve driven all that way to do the same tit they do at home. Eat and drink a load of tit and buying tat. Why do they waste so much money. I bet they have no savings, will or pensions. They just piss money away like it’s nothing
Everything must go on the plastic i reckon, bet they’re in debt up to the eyeballs, he’s a gardener i think and she works about 2 n half hours a week so there’s no way they could afford to do what they do unless they get in debt for it.

Reactions: 3
She really need to slow down and check her spellings. We all make mistakes but she never gets it right. 🤦🏼‍♀️
And as for the other one, panto with teenagers??
Mind you these two could pull off the ugly sisters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really need to slow down and check her spellings. We all make mistakes but she never gets it right. 🤦🏼‍♀️
And as for the other one, panto with teenagers??
Mind you these two could pull off the ugly sisters 🤣
I was thinking that, aren't her children a bit old to be bothered with panto?!?
No judgement if they like it, that's fine but every teenager i know would cringe if you took them to the panto...

Reactions: 2
Are they driving all that way back tonight? What about the kiddies, wont they be tired for school tomorrow

Reactions: 4
Are they driving all that way back tonight? What about the kiddies, wont they be tired for school tomorrow
That won’t matter to Trasha as it’s all such fun hehe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Literally all she’s done recently is eat, eat, eat!! Every picture involves another eating session/snack/Xmas themed feast - ffs, give your stomach and liver a chance - a road trip with all that food inside you 🤢

Literally all she’s done recently is eat, eat, eat!! Every picture involves another eating session/snack/Xmas themed feast - ffs, give your stomach and liver a chance - a road trip with all that food inside you 🤢
[/QUOTE]

Yes I do hope they aren't car sick all over the place, and have to use the special Christmas market mug collection to vom into. #chanceinalifetime #soblessed #cosy #somuchvom #bratwurstregret #idontremembereatingthat #synfree #hehe

Reactions: 8
Can we take a moment to see her fake, stained, DIRTY ugg boots. She looks like Paddington bleeping bear

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well at least we can see where all that tit food is going, how many chins?! 🐷 and don’t even get me started on them bleeping manky boots 🤮

Reactions: 5
It just goes to show what a difference filters and angles make to photos.

Reactions: 7
Wtf are those boots? Who would go out in such manly looking things she looks like a woman

Reactions: 4
I’ve said before that I think Tash is ridiculous but harmless. Tanya is clearly more intelligent, her feed is a hundred times better and she’s also snidey af but who wouldn’t be? I really don’t blame her. There are probably classier ways to deal with it though
Yes, I almost forgot about the endless copying when I wrote that (hangover) it would drive me mental too!

Surely the kids have school tomorrow, so wouldn't it have made sense to go Friday night if possible.

Reactions: 1
Wtf are those boots? Who would go out in such manly looking things she looks like a woman
Couldn’t agree more, those boots are rank, fit for the bin, cannot believe she’s wearing them. Perhaps if she didn’t waste so much money buying endless tat every day, she might be able to buy a decent pair. Also they all look like they could do with a good wash 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Can we take a moment to see her fake, stained, DIRTY ugg boots. She looks like Paddington bleeping bear
I thought the same! Her coat needs a good wash too!!
I bet her feet are soaked 😂

Couldn’t agree more, those boots are rank, fit for the bin, cannot believe she’s wearing them. Perhaps if she didn’t waste so much money buying endless tat every day, she might be able to buy a decent pair. Also they all look like they could do with a good wash 🤢🤢
Ugh boots are an investment if that’s the style you’re after.
Both of them look dirty and like they haven’t washed!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I thought the same! Her coat needs a good wash too!!
I bet her feet are soaked 😂

Ugh boots are an investment if that’s the style you’re after.
Both of them look dirty and like they haven’t washed!!
Ugg boots, I am as bad as Trasha 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.