Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Naysayer

I've never posted on this thread but discovered these 2 because this thread was always at the top so I got nosey! You all make me giggle so much! Very funny threads!

Anyway I chuckled hard earlier when I saw this post. Unfortunate spacing of words and a new line 🤭 🤭 I thought, blimey, sharing a bit too much with us there Trash love
Screenshot_20200104-203435~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I’ve had a lot of time in my hands today for various reasons so thought I’d go back over Trash’s insta to see if she’s always been this sad. I thought you all might like to hear some things I’ve learned......

🥰 She has ALWAYS been fucking useless at cooking poached eggs

🥰 Neither her photography skills nor her food presentation skills have improved after 5 years on the gram

🥰She lives in a REALLY shit area

🥰She has a lot of ladies and she USED to tell Instagram of the days when she cleaned 5 of their houses in a row as well as selling 8 of them Shark cleaners

🥰She once actually ate leftovers, as did Long John Schlong by the looks of it and she even seemed to read books!

🥰The whole family ONCE went on a walk and walked up a big hill which they celebrated by drinking wine at the top.

And my personal favourite;

🥰Somehow 13 year old Olivia learnt how to drive in the 80s

D5F131DC-21B3-4425-ACB2-21F70D29FF78.jpeg 83A2D9F3-D350-4F0F-8CAB-8D5EB57B1B39.jpeg F5F49539-FA61-4FE9-B089-49B5C5A76C98.jpeg 9AAF692D-A5CB-40BF-8F9E-1EF4F9B53F98.jpeg 50EB7A9D-F3BE-4DA7-8572-815A19BFCA66.jpeg 4652270E-8345-42E5-AF0C-E2DF1DCF8BAB.jpeg 1F3E921E-EF04-44A7-8BC0-6B2A5070BC69.jpeg DBEF599E-3046-4023-95DF-148017035AEF.jpeg 30B59D95-259C-42B0-9DF0-E600052876D3.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Badaboom

VIP Member
This pile of completely unnecessary, glitterd covered, non recyclable, single use tat has pushed me over the edge. She is so ignorant. Great way to start the New Year, f**k the planet.
E02AFB28-49B9-46E2-BB98-D30F1F28A136.jpeg

Reactions: 21

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion: Ginge is desperate for a ring, Trash's posts are all so cringe, naughty hubby is looking for a fling

Reactions: 21

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Tanya is so jealous. Why does she feel the need to say anything. Just goes to show what she really is like.
Being like that Tanya won’t make him put a ring on it.
And Tanya has time off work, she will be desperate to get one up on Tasha.
Wonder what crap she will come up with?
Maybe she will be planting new trees in her field for next years tree!!!
I’m team Tan most of the time I’ll be honest, if I had someone copying me in the same way as Trash does I’d have fucking decked them long ago 🙈 However today I thought she really did come across as a bit of a spiteful cow. She’s already sort of won by having the cleaner looking brother, the nicer house, the good job, the lovely cars and a bit of taste. You’d think she’d have let Trash have her moment to shine with her budget city break. We all know Tanya and Delboy would have flown there and stayed in a far nicer hotel and taken much better pictures. If they actually ever left the fucking country.

Reactions: 20

Khe91

Chatty Member
Thread title: Trash has decided it’s already spring, while Ginge is still waiting on her ring

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bonbon.16

I think 2020 is already delivering in the copy cat stakes. Tan goes for a walk along the coast with her man, posts selfie with him whilst wearing a bobble hat, comments about blowing the cobwebs away. All duplicated by Trash. You couldn't make this shit up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

swimming

VIP Member
Can we take a moment to see her fake, stained, DIRTY ugg boots. She looks like Paddington fucking bear

• Sick
  • Haha

Bonbon.16

I think one of my fav Trash moments was after weeks of Halloween build up, decorations etc......she went out and left the trick or treaters a bowl on the doorstep 🤣

• Haha

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Why can’t she just have a bowl of fucking cereal or a slice or toast?? Not posh cereal, just regular supermarkets own brand and a slice of generic white bread? Why is every meal a special thing and so yum hehe?? Why is she such a try-hard?? Why can’t I stop asking questions and using question marks?? 😂

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
This has gone too far now, that picture was disgusting and I believe John and Tasha are behind it. I took a screen shot, and although the post has now been removed, it’s location can still be traced by the relevant parties, so I think it needs to be reported to the police for internet based malicious communications. I don’t care if John is sending photos of his pathetic dick to ladies, but they post it under an account on here hinting that the account belongs to their son James is absolutely disgusting. And knowing their kids are not immune from the world makes it worse. You’ve only got to google her name and this site comes up.

Sorry trash, but you’ve brought this upon yourself, time and time again people have suggested you come off social media to benefit family life, but you can’t help your addiction - and now it’s over stepped quite frankly, a dangerous line.

And thanks to your stupidity, your location and address is online. Which is dangerous. You post which school both your children are at by not hiding the logo on their blazers, (more than once too!!), and constantly disregard their safety by photographing every insignificant moment in your day, including when your house is empty. For all the piss taking that goes on, when you are exposing your family to difficult situations with only yourself to blame then you need to have a hard look at yourself, and maybe now you will. The school needs to be made aware what’s happened as well. The mental health of your children at the ages they are now is important and I hope to god they don’t read this or saw that image. Im not being harsh, but you’re too backwards to realise everything you post is showing a location!! For fucks sake woman

I don’t care that your “marriage” is a total joke, because we all know your husband has been messaging people, but tonight it was taken too far and it needs reporting.
Merry Christmas you pair of twisted bastards!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Buzzedoff

German ham, isn’t it? Because she’s practically German now after her single night in Cologne 😂

• Haha

Kat973

Oh I don’t know I love seeing how ordinary her kitchen is and her sense of pride in it warms me. It’s a nice ‘normal’ British kitchen of yester-year. She has really tried to make the best of it and I like that she shows it freely! Perhaps she’s after a #gifted one? Would rather see her kitchen then Becky’s - my perfect life/house - house build. Didn’t Tasha recently get her living room done... she’s definitely working on getting the gifted kitchen!
I guess it depends on your definition of trying to make the best of it. I’ve had to make do with a dilapidated old kitchen for 5 years until I could afford a new one. For me, making the best of it was keeping it clean and fixing any broken bits. Clean surfaces, fixtures, tiles, appliances, windows and blinds. Not everyone can afford fancy but soap and water and a bit of hard work isn’t out of anyone’s price range.

Last edited: