Tasha/Tanya #8 Ginger’s getting fat, Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate making remarks about the kids but ffs Tasha buy Olivia a new coat.

Reactions: 4
Has "joannahouseman" left the building?? Her comments have gone. If you don't want a debate love don't come on here. Man up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘I’m lost for words what can I say so much to say’ all in one sentence, well which is it Trash, you’re lost for words or you have so much to say?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tash is just like a kid at... well... Christmas, isn’t she? She’s genuinely blown away by being somewhere different with a different language and food and culture. That in itself is really sad but her instagram life makes a little bit more sense to me now

Reactions: 6
Tash is just like a kid at... well... Christmas, isn’t she? She’s genuinely blown away by being somewhere different with a different language and food and culture. That in itself is really sad but her instagram life makes a little bit more sense to me now
Absolutely true. Well put.

Reactions: 4
I think after what I have read on here over the last few days, it was a mistake to click on that picture of old Johnny boy brandishing his "biggest pork kebab" 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That "continental breakfast" looks god awful :sick: who in their right mind would be happy with that

Reactions: 13
I totally agree, her enthusiasm is coming across as very child like. I definitely think she reads this site and has purposely tried to not go overboard on the build up because of the backlash from the summer holiday. She also seems to be trying to get across how special it is to have family time which has also been a criticism mentioned several times. It’s really sad that the validation of strangers is so important to someone but she is not the only one this seems to be the ‘gram culture. Also note Tanya trying to encourage her to post more pictures as she also reads this and knows Tasha gets slated for oversharing. I do have a smidgen of pity for Tasha as I genuinely think she’s a bit slow but Tanya is toxic all the way!

It’s a two star hotel that’s why lol
To Tasha that’s luxury, we’ve all seen the tit she serves up!

I totally agree, her enthusiasm is coming across as very child like. I definitely think she reads this site and has purposely tried to not go overboard on the build up because of the backlash from the summer holiday. She also seems to be trying to get across how special it is to have family time which has also been a criticism mentioned several times. It’s really sad that the validation of strangers is so important to someone but she is not the only one this seems to be the ‘gram culture. Also note Tanya trying to encourage her to post more pictures as she also reads this and knows Tasha gets slated for oversharing. I do have a smidgen of pity for Tasha as I genuinely think she’s a bit slow but Tanya is toxic all the way!
Tanya is a snide, she is the worst.
I do think she has a bit more of an edge over Tasha, her food looks far better but as a person she comes across a vile bastard.
We both know they are on here, and Tanya thinks her tit don’t stink!
We love we all see what you shovel in, so we know it’s like cement when it comes out.
Hence why we haven’t seen the breakfast served on a shovel lately 😂

Reactions: 5
To Tasha that’s luxury, we’ve all seen the tit she serves up!

Tanya is a snide, she is the worst.
I do think she has a bit more of an edge over Tasha, her food looks far better but as a person she comes across a vile bastard.
We both know they are on here, and Tanya thinks her tit don’t stink!
We love we all see what you shovel in, so we know it’s like cement when it comes out.
Hence why we haven’t seen the breakfast served on a shovel lately 😂
😂 You’re right, Tanya’s content is usually better especially the food, she has more class but she is a Grade A witch. I think secretly she is jealous of Tasha cause she’s married and shares children with ‘her’ twin. Meanwhile Tan is stuck with no ring and what should be a blended family if her boyfriend was man enough to see his own children

Reactions: 9
That breakfast 🤢 a roll with ham, cheese and cucumber? She must of had a really deprived childhood as she just finds everything so amazing

Reactions: 5
😂 You’re right, Tanya’s content is usually better especially the food, she has more class but she is a Grade A witch. I think secretly she is jealous of Tasha cause she’s married and shares children with ‘her’ twin. Meanwhile Tan is stuck with no ring and what should be a blended family if her boyfriend was man enough to see his own children
I’ve said before that I think Tash is ridiculous but harmless. Tanya is clearly more intelligent, her feed is a hundred times better and she’s also snidey af but who wouldn’t be? I really don’t blame her. There are probably classier ways to deal with it though

To be honest I sometimes think Tanya does well to keep her cool with Trasha. Trash copies literally everything she does, from decor to food and doesn't even try to hide it. That would drive me up the wall.

Wow they went all that way in the car to fine a tk maxx and primark... what a waste of a trip!! Get on that exciting tram and find new places to discover about the city!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That breakfast looks grim 🤢 suppose it’s what they’re all used to though.

Can’t believe there’s a woolworths there, the pick n mix was the best 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow they went all that way in the car to fine a tk maxx and primark... what a waste of a trip!! Get on that exciting tram and find new places to discover about the city!!
They’ve driven all that way to do the same tit they do at home. Eat and drink a load of tit and buying tat. Why do they waste so much money. I bet they have no savings, will or pensions. They just piss money away like it’s nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.