Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah well I wrote the entire Radio times by myself. So there.
In fact i take that back. I write all the magazines and photograph everything so i see it ALL first!

Well I got mine last week because one of my ladies knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who works in the radio times printing factory so we got it first out of anyone in the country.

HeHe HuN So CuTe hEhE cAnT wAiT fOr ChRiStMaS
Am i the only one reminded of that one person in school who bullshit about having everything first to show off? 😂 😂
Please grow up ladies... 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I like how she’s added she bought the radio times first thing this morning. Got to let Tanya know she was first!
I bet Tanya knows someone who knows someone that prints them and she had hers YESTERDAY, already highlighted the lot 🙄

Reactions: 3
Some of us are too busy working to sit on our arses highlighting what’s on bleeping tv!!
I just came home from organising hampers for some local families to me that have sod all this Christmas. And this stupid witch is excited for highlighting her tv programme’s.
You know what good for you, let’s hope you never need a hamper!! Or someone else to give your kids a present.
Still waiting for these awful woman to show us what they do for others, cos all I see are two selfish stupid grown arse woman who compete on social media for attention.
One family I have arranged a hamper for just lost their 6 year old son!!!
Can’t stand either of these arseholes!!!’

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been trying to figure out who she reminds me off since seeing this picture and it’s taking me this long to figure it out. It’s Nanny McPhee.

pure comedy lol

Some of us are too busy working to sit on our arses highlighting what’s on bleeping tv!!
I just came home from organising hampers for some local families to me that have sod all this Christmas. And this stupid witch is excited for highlighting her tv programme’s.
You know what good for you, let’s hope you never need a hamper!! Or someone else to give your kids a present.
Still waiting for these awful woman to show us what they do for others, cos all I see are two selfish stupid grown arse woman who compete on social media for attention.
One family I have arranged a hamper for just lost their 6 year old son!!!
Can’t stand either of these arseholes!!!’
they are vile creatures the pair of them, they both need to be slapped into reality, that poor family who lost their son, heartbreaking especially at this time of year 💔 i think what you do with the hampers is amazing, shame theres not more people like you x

Reactions: 8
Why has she bought fresh pizzas from Asda that aren’t being eaten until Friday? They’ll be soggy AF by Friday 🤮 Oh yes, must have a picture for the ‘gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why has she bought fresh pizzas from Asda that aren’t being eaten until Friday? They’ll be soggy AF by Friday 🤮 Oh yes, must have a picture for the ‘gram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not only that but they have a use by date of Thursday, unless of course she’s planning on freezing them but then why fresh in the first place 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
a MANIC week and weekend of TV. Ffs lol. She’s such a bloody sloth.

she’s even put #couchpotato in another comment. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Does she know the meaning of manic?! :ROFLMAO: Literally has no idea what real life is that woman. I’ll be working 12 hours shifts from now up until Christmas and won’t break up until 6pm Xmas Eve, and between that I’ve got to shop and wrap and do all the other stuff you need to do, and yet I know and understand that there are people that have it way worse than I do! There are people doing what I do that also have kids to look after as well, or people who work in public services and don’t get an Xmas break of any description.

yet this head thinks she’s got a manic week because she’s got two Netflix shows to watch and a bleeping meal planner to copy off Tan🤯🤯

absolute melt

Reactions: 14
they are vile creatures the pair of them, they both need to be slapped into reality, that poor family who lost their son, heartbreaking especially at this time of year 💔 i think what you do with the hampers is amazing, shame theres not more people like you x
Ah thank you, but I only do a small part. Someone I know does organises it all and has done for years. It’s honestly so rewarding to know you can make a small difference. And it teaches my children how lucky they are. Not to take anything for granted. X

Does she know the meaning of manic?! :ROFLMAO: Literally has no idea what real life is that woman. I’ll be working 12 hours shifts from now up until Christmas and won’t break up until 6pm Xmas Eve, and between that I’ve got to shop and wrap and do all the other stuff you need to do, and yet I know and understand that there are people that have it way worse than I do! There are people doing what I do that also have kids to look after as well, or people who work in public services and don’t get an Xmas break of any description.

yet this head thinks she’s got a manic week because she’s got two Netflix shows to watch and a bleeping meal planner to copy off Tan🤯🤯

absolute melt
Couldn’t agree with you more.
She wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in the face.
That’s what’s annoying about these two, especially Tasha, she wouldn’t know what knackered is. She really has annoyed me today.
I hope you get some decent time off over the Christmas period. 😘

Last edited:
Wow I can’t believe how much better and classier Tanya’s curtain lights are than Trasha’s!

Omg I have to change my Tena

I’ve been trying to figure out who she reminds me off since seeing this picture and it’s taking me this long to figure it out. It’s Nanny McPhee.

So Sad x
I actually thought of that also 🤣😂

Another day where tash hasn’t mentioned her Xmas market trip or given a countdown. What are all your bets on what the excuse will be? I reckon John was just pissing about and she’s taken it seriously but now she’s posted it she’s too embarrassed so she’ll say there’s an illness or something 🤦🏼‍♀️ Either way I can’t wait for the announcement 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.