Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While he perv’s at the other women!!
Oh god imagine sitting next to those two!
With her bloody tango ice blast! And her tickets fanned out, Because none of us have ever been to the cinema!!
Thankfully I don’t live anywhere near this idiot 😊
I definitely predict a picture of her ready to go with a festive jumper on. Then another pic of their tickets and a tango blast and popcorn/nachos combination. And then a pic of something else later with the caption “wowwww that was the best film I have ever seen so festive so cosy now he he”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I definitely predict a picture of her ready to go with a festive jumper on. Then another pic of their tickets and a tango blast and popcorn/nachos combination. And then a pic of something else later with the caption “wowwww that was the best film I have ever seen so festive so cosy now he he”
And she will eat enough for a whole family even after eating her dinner....
her legs make me feel 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
She’s really spending that “Christmas bonus” money wisely on an overpriced candle lol.
Christmas bonus in November??!?! And also who on earth would pay her a bonus for cleaning, the manky house she keeps. This bonus is yet another of her delusions, reality is she just had to rush out and buy a White Company candle because Tanya has one, cost must have choked her Home Bargains usually more her style

Reactions: 4
Absolutely no way she would buy a £20 candle, definitely only got one because Tanya has! She likes crappy Yankee and home bargains copies.

Reactions: 1
The kiddies have had their ikea meatballs.. wish she’d choke on a bleeping ikea meatball the chavvy prick, she’s annoying me more even more than usual today the copycat bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hubby and I actually love a bit of philly pasta, its quick, filling and easy when we've both been out for 12 plus hours but my god, I've never made it like this... looks so delish... i mean dry 🤢
I'll stick to my verson, thanks!
Would love Tanya to copy and make a better version 😂

Cant actually believe she's waited 4 days before getting the same candle 😱

And I agree.... we'll get a festive outfit pic, yummy pub drinkies before our cinema date pic, cant beat an ice blast and popcorn along with fanned out tickets because my followers don't know what tickets at the cinema look like pic and then the soundtrack on in the car/best mooovie ever pic..

Snoozeville.... 😴

Reactions: 7
Hubby and I actually love a bit of philly pasta, its quick, filling and easy when we've both been out for 12 plus hours but my god, I've never made it like this... looks so delish... i mean dry 🤢
I'll stick to my verson, thanks!
Would love Tanya to copy and make a better version 😂

Cant actually believe she's waited 4 days before getting the same candle 😱

And I agree.... we'll get a festive outfit pic, yummy pub drinkies before our cinema date pic, cant beat an ice blast and popcorn along with fanned out tickets because my followers don't know what tickets at the cinema look like pic and then the soundtrack on in the car/best mooovie ever pic..

Snoozeville.... 😴
Spot on with the festive outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope John dresses up like a bleeping reindeer on Saturday with a his big red nose.. Tash is proper manic isn't she "we off out" it's we are off out......

Oh I do love this thread and the accuracy as always on Trash’s antics! Her and Tan are never going to change, as they have both dug the most massive hole that neither of them cannot climb out of without loosing face! All I can say is it gives us lots to talk about! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The people in the cinema must think she looks like a right head in that festive jumper. And of course another McDonald’s because her heart isn’t clogged enough. I bet she’ll get a big bag of popcorn, coke and sweets in the cinema as well

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for the ice blast, popcorn and fanned out cinema tickets post :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t even think of eating a McDonald’s if I was going to get popcorn at the cinema. So many junk all the time 🤮

Reactions: 3
The people in the cinema must think she looks like a right head in that festive jumper. And of course another McDonald’s because her heart isn’t clogged enough. I bet she’ll get a big bag of popcorn, coke and sweets in the cinema as well
i thought the same about the jumper, especially as it’s only november 🙄 everyone will probably think she’s on day release from the nut house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It doesn’t even look like John is sitting across from her at the table in McDonald’s. I’m putting all my money on her going to the cinema on her own because no one wanted to go with her 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.