Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no bleeping clue does she
So sorry, been in your shoes, it’s so bleeping tit and unfair. Sending love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no bleeping clue does she
So sorry - hope you’re ok as can be ❤

Reactions: 1
Oh mate. I am so sorry. Sending you love and massive hugs x

Wonder if her car will be orange from the Sahara again today 🙄

Where is Tanzi, I noticed the real Ashfords weren't invited to the birthday tea
Sending love to you and your partner. It’s such an awful thing to go through. I am here if you want to talk as have been through it myself

Reactions: 2
Thank you all 😘💗💗 I’m actually doing okay and life goes on! Plenty of people worse off than me and I’m very fortunate so I’m thinking positive. Can only go up from here x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can’t taste or smell but she can still manage the wine! I bet no testing for Covid either #in-denial and no dog walking either I expect 🙄

Two people this week at my work have gone down with Covid again, 2nd time each and both started off with a bit of a cold 😬

Reactions: 7
She can’t taste or smell but she can still manage the wine! I bet no testing for Covid either #in-denial and no dog walking either I expect 🙄

Two people this week at my work have gone down with Covid again, 2nd time each and both started off with a bit of a cold 😬

We are down south and my school is rife with staff and pupils going down with it for the third and fourth times!

Reactions: 4
We have people dropping like flies, and chicken pox is doing the rounds.
What a solider our Tan is, she still manages a wine. Mind you to sleep next to Taco I’d need a wine or two!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wondering why you ‘always have to have’ chilli cheese bites… when they only got released 3 days ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone think Tanya has covid?

People in my work have gone off with it the last week. I felt awful yesterday when I got to work was boiling and had a headache. I got sent for a PCR and it came back positive today. I’ve got cold symptoms.

LFT only work if you’ve no symptoms. She said she’s been testing so maybe she’s been in close contact with someone.

Reactions: 8
For a wet wipe Taco’s pretty insistent on these takeaways - despite Tan supposedly not being able to taste anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t anyone make light on trash having running trainers? The only thing this knob head runs from is responsibilities, employment, cleaning her grout and allowing her kiddies to grow up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t anyone make light on trash having running trainers? The only thing this knob head runs from is responsibilities, employment, cleaning her grout and allowing her kiddies to grow up
I wanted to know the same questions.
I have never heard of this brand, maybe I’m just not down with the kids and their new kicks!
Who the duck calls them kicks? What hallmark movie did this imbecile watch to think saying kicks was ok?
As for covid Tan. Why do these two not want to say they have covid?
Normally when I have a cold I have something easy like soup, but of course Taco stood over her and demands they have takeaway. She is not that unwell she didn’t have wine or greasy food.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well to be fair to Trash she does go to the gym once a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so sorry, it’s really tit ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.