Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting here waiting for tanya to reuse that photo for paddy day. The one with the lucky charms cereal.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure I don’t want to see trash’s washing! She must be getting desperate for things to post… 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure I don’t want to see trash’s washing! She must be getting desperate for things to post… 🤣🤣
At least she refrained from posting her washing line with her teenage daughters underwear drying on it this time! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why was Tanya ‘out celebrating… the best crispy beef’. I know she’s a ‘foodie’ but I didn’t know that was a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she calling herself mummy?
1) your kid is 19 she’s a full grown adult not a toddler
2) your kids are never there despite what you might say. Isn’t your daughters bedroom now a dumping ground for all the tit you buy?
#mummyoftheyear #whereisyourson #getafuckinglife #twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if her car will be orange from the Sahara again today 🙄

Where is Tanzi, I noticed the real Ashfords weren't invited to the birthday tea

Reactions: 5
Oh and of course Tasha is celebrating St.Patrick’s Day as they loved it so much when they went in February 🥱🥱🥱😴

Reactions: 7
The first photo is recycled, typical with this idiot!

Maybe Tan isn’t well, because sorry but that Chinese looked tit. The cube chicken looked rank, the starters looked like something from Iceland’s

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.