Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought trash rented because she hasn’t done anything about the crappy brown carpet throughout the whole house and then rank hospital tiles??
I thought the same thing. Looking back at old photos, her bathroom is also horrific but it could easily be smartened up with the money she waisted on filling her garden with tat.

Reactions: 8
Trash taking down the photo last night that revealed her daughters school to 25k people……12 hours after everyone had seen it.
I’ll say it again, stupid stupid woman. Has she not heard of child offenders? One minute she’s posting photos of her daughter and friends in skimpy dresses at a sleepover, then she posts the school they go to. bleeping twit.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately i fear her sheer stupidity and ignorance is going to cause someone real harm, one day.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Trash taking down the photo last night that revealed her daughters school to 25k people……12 hours after everyone had seen it.
I’ll say it again, stupid stupid woman. Has she not heard of child offenders? One minute she’s posting photos of her daughter and friends in skimpy dresses at a sleepover, then she posts the school they go to. bleeping twit.
There was a comment on that pic you could see the school name …maybe she gave her empty head a wobble 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Last year sometime I messaged onslow on Instagram and literally just gave him his full address, postcode, childrens full names, their dates of birth, his date of birth, trashas date of birth, their schools, when the house has been empty, when they go on holiday, where they do their shopping etc.

just so he can see himself that his thick wife has made it so easy for strangers to know all this information. Because that’s exactly what I am, a stranger!

and Tanya’s no better. We know her kids full names, dates of birth and that one of them works (or worked) in subway and what branch it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Last year sometime I messaged onslow on Instagram and literally just gave him his full address, postcode, childrens full names, their dates of birth, his date of birth, trashas date of birth, their schools, when the house has been empty, when they go on holiday, where they do their shopping etc.

just so he can see himself that his thick wife has made it so easy for strangers to know all this information. Because that’s exactly what I am, a stranger!

and Tanya’s no better. We know her kids full names, dates of birth and that one of them works (or worked) in subway and what branch it was.
omg if someone messaged me all this I’d never use social media again! What is she playing at still posting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why trash always eats so late?!….it’s not like she gets in from work late is it 🙄

Reactions: 10

Not done that but Ive sat with my husband and talked about the issue of how dumb people can be, my main example was Tran. Know her full address, where she works, at the time the car reg (pictured outside her home). Really are there any brain cells in there??? Tran especially pisses me off. I am not a violent person, but really would like to shove her cute nose up a Mini's exhaust/drag her by her overgrown locks into her parents "lake"...then adopt her dogs and give them the life all dogs deserve. Sorrt rant over. xx

Not done that but Ive sat with my husband and talked about the issue of how dumb people can be, my main example was Tran. Know her full address, where she works, at the time the car reg (pictured outside her home). Really are there any brain cells in there??? Tran especially pisses me off. I am not a violent person, but really would like to shove her cute nose up a Mini's exhaust/drag her by her overgrown locks into her parents "lake"...then adopt her dogs and give them the life all dogs deserve. Sorrt rant over. xx
*sorry. I am such an uneducated tart 🤣 x

#typingtoofast #annoyed

Dont want to break any rules, but if you just Google Trash's name, Companies House, that's not the address she is at now. Jonboy left her many years ago because of her spending, she got them into debt. Maybe that's why sold and got something cheaper 🤷‍♀️ Was only 3 years or so ago he walked out for a second time over her spending. Still the ring tatoos bond them forever 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not done that but Ive sat with my husband and talked about the issue of how dumb people can be, my main example was Tran. Know her full address, where she works, at the time the car reg (pictured outside her home). Really are

Dont want to break any rules, but if you just Google Trash's name, Companies House, that's not the address she is at now. Jonboy left her many years ago because of her spending, she got them into debt. Maybe that's why sold and got something cheaper 🤷‍♀️ Was only 3 years or so ago he walked out for a second time over her spending. Still the ring tatoos bond them forever 🙄
How do you know this?

Reactions: 1
So if I did it right, the house they used to live at, was a lot bigger and modern, is that right?

*sorry. I am such an uneducated tart 🤣 x

#typingtoofast #annoyed

It’s also just behind they house they live in now!

Reactions: 3
Tash has been given flowers from her manky hubby, get your credit card out for some EB shite dickless H2B or Tan will be messing the shoebox again

It’s also just behind they house they live in now!
How do people know all this fab detail?? I used to work for Interpol (100% true) and haven’t even got the tenacity to find all this stuff out 🤣🤣. You guys are proper little Agatha Raisins. Nice work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do people know all this fab detail?? I used to work for Interpol (100% true) and haven’t even got the tenacity to find all this stuff out 🤣🤣. You guys are proper little Agatha Raisins. Nice work 🤣
I guess it helps that these two have made it so easy without even realising! 🙈🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.