Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Have you seen the comment from her dad, seems like there was some kind of tension amongst the guests 😂
I think he meant apart from a couple of family members, Tanyas youngest is in Germany so won’t be there and guessing some others weren’t. At least she’s tagged her son on Facebook too so he must have been there!

Looking on Facebook and her son lives in Hailsham too, plus a quick google shows she works a 20 minute drive from him which shows how much that relationship is in the gutter if they still don’t see each other

Reactions: 6

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Oh yes. And doesn’t the brother live there, and she didn’t get on with her brother?
Mind you the land would be worth something. We purchased some land a few years ago and it’s now worth a lot more. We are going to build a house on it. I just don’t want to live in a building site. What with COVID we have put our plans on hold. Maybe Tan is after a section of the land?
Maybe this is why she rents and has no interest in buying, waiting for her parents to die to take it? She seems like the sort who would be poisoning an afternoon tea with elderly relatives to get a bit of inheritance

Looking on fb and I thought why did Tanya not share a photo of her good Friday starter? Maybe because you can see clearly that there’s no other plates set up so her daughter didn’t eat with her like she claimed she did 🤣

Attachments

Happyholly

VIP Member
I am sure Tan is a witch or something, she always manages to get drinks out of unopened bottles.

Also where was the guest eating as I'm sure there is nothing on the plate she's hidden behind the flowers
Maybe they ate before they came (I assume that's what Tan would say if asked) or if we're being honest, in their imaginary house seeing as that's what they are 🤣🤣

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
I think he meant apart from a couple of family members, Tanyas youngest is in Germany so won’t be there and guessing some others weren’t. At least she’s tagged her son on Facebook too so he must have been there!

Looking on Facebook and her son lives in Hailsham too, plus a quick google shows she works a 20 minute drive from him which shows how much that relationship is in the gutter if they still don’t see each other
I suppose it could mean that, just where I'm from if someone said that it tends to mean someone's been acting a dick and I just thought well tanzi was there 🤣

Whats does it say?
😆😆

I am pretty sure Badger said her son does see Tans parents. That’s the only time she mentions that she has seen him, when she is at her parents.
Screenshot_20220417-193830_Facebook.jpg

• Haha

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Got to say I have 2 of those glass pots Tanya has just posted so I'm not sure of my taste now. But I do have kids so I thought they would be cute for them but just shows how stupid she is her 3 cost £28.95 + postage, my 2 were £5.99 for both from Home Bargains!
How can she justify nearly £30 for something just for Easter, add on all her "boxed" meals, takeaways and meals out lately I really don't understand why the bailiffs aren't knocking on their door.
just came on to say this!!! What a bloody rip off

Reactions: 5

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Tash still sharing her calendar quotes bet she doesn't understand half of them 🙄has she worked even just an hour this week yet

Reactions: 5