Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
The fruit shoot had me creasing. Who TF buys them if they don’t have kids in/coming to the house? So sad.

Reactions: 6

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
Ok, which family member locked her in the London Dungeon without her phone?! 😂

This is very odd behaviour for Trash? No doubt we will have a delightful photo dump to look forward to tomorrow I’m sure 🙈

• Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

I don’t know why but trash has really annoyed me, “going to order a dominoes” clearly You fucking didn’t, you ordered from the local pizza. Why lie??
Yeasss it wound me up too! It’s not a dominos it’s a shitty any pizza, any size for 9.99 Jobbie , which is fine, but just say we got some pizzas in ffs!

Serg91

VIP Member
Wetwipe dickless H2B has obviously not enjoyed his food the last two nights no 'delicious honey' or 'amazing honey' or she's forgotten the password like she has for no3with3

View attachment 1177226
She reuses this same pic every year and the poor lamb looks mortified to be in a picture with 'cute nose'

I am in tears laughing at this photo. Thank you so much for sharing this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
It’s the “special requests” for me
Lots of daughter kisses. That’s so weird. I get it from a baby/child but too late teens are going to
Keep kissing their mum 😂😂
Think she was meant to put “lots of son kisses” for her sloppy dogs to lick her mug

swimming

VIP Member
So in the same shit egg and chips post trash refers to Olivia as “Olivia” and then in the next sentence it’s “our daughter”

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
I had HG. The only thing I could tolerate was mint chewing gum for ages. And I’d only chew a piece for about 5 minutes then spit it out. I went through packets of the bastards
Thank you @Sunflowerpod ♥
I’ve tried the chewing gum! I have a pack beside my bed now but no luck, I’m on 3 different meds after trying 7 different combos and finally in the past two weeks I’ve kept my head above water aka out of hospital. I’ve managed to keep 60% of food and fluids down which is a HUGE improvement but going into my third month of no work and spending most of my days in bed. It’s a huge struggle mentally and physically but I’ve made sure I’ve reached out for support from all sorts of angles (the Facebook group is a saviour) I’m 16 weeks now and although I’m thankful I have a healthy baby as I know so many even on this thread who have recently had struggles (sending hugs) I can’t wait to until September and for it all to be over 😔 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
I think John is Tans dad. Agree with the point ref “woods”, more likely just woods behind their house.

Mitxhel

I think Tanzis comment has been deleted now! I can’t see it anyways 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can’t see it either. I was low-key hoping Tash would leave it as a fuck you to Tanya, but alas it seems she has no backbone. I wonder if she msg her to ask her to remove it

Maggie28

VIP Member
The first photo is recycled, typical with this idiot!

Maybe Tan isn’t well, because sorry but that Chinese looked shit. The cube chicken looked rank, the starters looked like something from Iceland’s

Kikidoyouloveme

Trash taking down the photo last night that revealed her daughters school to 25k people……12 hours after everyone had seen it.
I’ll say it again, stupid stupid woman. Has she not heard of child offenders? One minute she’s posting photos of her daughter and friends in skimpy dresses at a sleepover, then she posts the school they go to. Fucking twat.
There was a comment on that pic you could see the school name …maybe she gave her empty head a wobble 😂

• Wow

JoJo81

VIP Member
why does tash talk utter rubbish we all know you will be stuffing your face with crap today. She’s so strange