Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Ever since my lot were young it’s always just been a card (made by hand when they were little) and to try and behave for one day lmfao! Never had this massive fuss, neither has their dad. But what my kids do do is randomly turn up and take me out for a coffee and some cake at any time if the year. Or turn up and decide they want to cook for us (we’ve always taught them to cook from fresh so they want to show off their skills lmfao) why would anyone want a weekend of all this stuff? My kids and husband made a fuss for me over the weekend when it was my 50th as I was struggling thinking I’m old lmfao but other than that I’d rather mornings out eating cake or my son turning up randomly with flowers and shoving on our tv and eating our food lmfao
Thats what family is all about, we all go for coffee or lunch with my parents randomly through the year, we are all over 30 now but still do Sunday dinners etc that is so much better than spending money on stuff with mum on it just for one day. Don't think we ever grow out of eating our parents food first thing we do is go in the fridge when we get to the house 😂.

I don't think these two will get that when their family are older as its obvious they just spend money in themselves and pretend their kids got them, that and I bet they'd both throw a strop if not bought anything

Reactions: 6

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
This confirms what I’ve always thought, she’s always had it but can’t be arsed to maintain the thing, the cleaning and chemicals. I bet its filthy and never been emptied and needs to be properly cleaned out but I imagine that’s a bit like too much hard work for our Tanzi and Taco!

Trash can’t clean her grout, but at least she always seems to be cleaning her inflatable birthing pool (sorry that’s what they remind me of) 🤣
Nah I think she got in it and burst it. Or got one of those cheap hot tubs from the auction houses (you know the bargain type ones shops can’t sell/returns) and it doesn’t work.

JSquared

VIP Member
Bet they are gutted that their kids aren't young enough to be interested in world book day they would be wetting their knickers and making a huge competition out of it
Wouldn’t put it past Tasha to put ‘little Olivia’ in a themed outfit today

• Haha
  • Heart

lou lou 83

Tasha getting her drippy egg out too this morning but had to say she's had it weeks, what's poor dickless del going to have to buy now to calm the great ape down?

Was it a few years ago tanzi had all these overpriced eggs and she got taco a hot wheels kinder egg one 🤣
I was just coming to say the same thing!….she absolutely did not copy Tran with that drippy egg 😂

Mitxhel

Wtf is that dry arse meal Tanya had last night ffs

I sometimes forget how absolutely mental these two are but Tan’s lovely reminder of the sausage dog’s pancakes from last year are a great reminder 😂
I’m seconds away from asking her why tf that pancake is paper thin and what child cut those letters out

• Haha

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Its a Christian tradition thats done as a sacrifice because Jesus sacrificed his flesh for humanity. Unlike tanzi you haven't claimed eating meat is tradition on a day where it isn't 🤣
that makes sense! why did she bother trying to pretend?🤣🤣 I may pretend I don’t eat in the day for Ramadan whilst eating my body weight in Jaffa cakes 😂😂😂 she has no limits does she

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
Why does the Percy pig look greasy? 🤮 that hamster cage so close to the bed makes me feel dirty

Maggie28

VIP Member
It’s didn’t even settle, she really is a fucking drama queen.
Not exactly Beast from the east was it!!!

Maggie28

VIP Member
That is bloody ridiculous mind, round where I live there’s a trend for buying clothes rails full of new clothes for Easter. I’m Catholic and my kid is getting a chocolate train that’s it, I’m pig sick of all this commercial bullshit and people flashing stuff about- it’s vulgar!
I agree, my kids get a chocolate egg and that’s it. I did Easter hunts when they was little. I did decorate but I haven’t since the youngest left primary school.

• Heart

PaulSmitt

I thought trash rented because she hasn’t done anything about the shitty brown carpet throughout the whole house and then rank hospital tiles??

Oohthatsgood

Ever since my lot were young it’s always just been a card (made by hand when they were little) and to try and behave for one day lmfao! Never had this massive fuss, neither has their dad. But what my kids do do is randomly turn up and take me out for a coffee and some cake at any time if the year. Or turn up and decide they want to cook for us (we’ve always taught them to cook from fresh so they want to show off their skills lmfao) why would anyone want a weekend of all this stuff? My kids and husband made a fuss for me over the weekend when it was my 50th as I was struggling thinking I’m old lmfao but other than that I’d rather mornings out eating cake or my son turning up randomly with flowers and shoving on our tv and eating our food lmfao

MyWorld

VIP Member
They’re off out in the rust bucket now to get it cleaned!!!! More money being spent if they’re taking it somewhere to be done. That really does annoy me when people pay to get their car cleaned, get a bucket and sponge and do it your bloody self!

Her and 🗑 are going to be even more irritating than normal this weekend i think!

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Why does one person need so much shit everywhere in their house? Maybe because we are pretty minimal in my house. Two plants on my windowsill thats enough

JSquared

VIP Member
What bothers me most about the breakfast (other than the sheer quantity) is that she has taken everything out of the packet. Does she put it back if not eaten? Do her family really want her hands all over their food?

• Sick