Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wordsmith

Looks like Trasha’s spent more time on her phone than being present with her kids today. We really aren’t bothered about the delights of Worthing town centre, believe it or not Trash. Put the phone away for once.

Reactions: 6

JSquared

VIP Member
You guys cheer me up so much 😂 currently going through tests to see if I’m having an ectopic pregnancy so I’m feeling quite low but coming on here always puts a smile on my face 💗

I was the same in Aug 2020, and now waiting to see if I’ve had a missed miscarriage. Sending you love and strength ❤
If you ever need to chat, I’m here xx

• Heart

JSquared

VIP Member
So she only buys the expensive plates for her and Taco and the girls are only worthy of the cheaper stuff. Classy parenting!

Bob93

Chatty Member
She has had herself a key ring made, with Tanya’s 50th on it!!!
Fucking hell. I am not knocking a trip on the Norfolk broads. I have done it, and it’s a gorgeous place. But not sure it’s somewhere I would go for my 50th. She even has a random wanting to meet for a coffee. Fucking weirdos.
Trashbags kitchen is looking even more dirty, her food looks shit.
She might become Tanya’s first friend 🤔

• Haha

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Why does trash cook so many Yorkshire puddings! They’re massive and even if they had 2 each there would still be 4 left over!

Dramallamas

VIP Member
No she definitely owns. I'm nosy and have looked at last two houses. (As she has been so dumb and let the world and their dog know where she lives its quite easy to do) 🥴🤣

Last two? Did she move at some point? I only think I’ve experienced the greasy hob and tatty blind in the oddly laidly out gaff. Did she have the disgusting EAT letters in the last house too? Anyone any screen shots?

This is possibly the most interesting thing I’ve read about the boring bitch ever 😂

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Firstly, why does she feel the need to tell “16 thousand” followers that she got her daughter a food shop. You apparently do it every time you take her back. No one cares and its part of being a parent! Secondly, she constantly goes on about the soaps being her guilty pleasure. Her arm and hand and gross oh and no one cares!
WHY DO THEY EAT SO LATE?!?
Because she wants to sound like the mother she really isn’t… an amazing mum who puts her kids first.

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
How do people know all this fab detail?? I used to work for Interpol (100% true) and haven’t even got the tenacity to find all this stuff out 🤣🤣. You guys are proper little Agatha Raisins. Nice work 🤣
I guess it helps that these two have made it so easy without even realising! 🙈🤣

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Using that poor excuse of a snow flurry for not moving off the sofa is laughable, almost like an excuse that SIL2B would come out with.

• Haha