Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Have you seen the comment from her dad, seems like there was some kind of tension amongst the guests 😂
Whats does it say?
😆😆

I am pretty sure Badger said her son does see Tans parents. That’s the only time she mentions that she has seen him, when she is at her parents.

Reactions: 6

Happyholly

VIP Member
That’s the thing though - she never learns. Still potentially putting her daughter at risk by advertising where she goes to school, with no thoughts about her privacy. This after advertising where her daughter used to work a few months ago as well. She’s keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again with scant regard for others. Still find it hard to believe the amount of sheer stupidity and ignorance she displays at times though.
Agreed! We all know absolutely everything about her and her children. I was clearly being too optimistic 😂😂 the level of stupidity defies belief.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Went on the Alchemist website and just the 2 drinks and 3 courses she shared photos of would have cost £51
There was 5 of them there! Crazy

• Wow

Nayalove96

VIP Member
She has not fucking coloured in napkins….. I went to wagas today and I can confirm she has coloured them in 😭😭😭 she needs a straight jacket and a padded room

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Tash has been given flowers from her manky hubby, get your credit card out for some EB shite dickless H2B or Tan will be messing the shoebox again

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
That’s cheered me right up. My baby is in hospital with Covid and that’s given me a giggle
Sorry your baby is poorly, bloody COVID 😞 hope you’re doing ok x

Jeez Tran is pulling out all the stops today isn’t she? Next she will miraculously have a “friend”round for Sunday tea! (she would have to drag them off the street first) 😂

Mitxhel

Tash chilling with her wine when the glass is empty?

Tanzi with all the laughter round the table with her and dickless H2B, why is she pretending to have a guest it's clear that plates empty
Dickless H2B 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she does have a guest, but they’re not eating with them? Looking at her measly portion sizes this wouldn’t surprise me.

Serg91

VIP Member
🗑 never lives in the moment. Constantly had to post photos when she’s out or doing something.