Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t want to be around either of them. Tanya would drain the life out of you and Tasha would get on every nerve with her stupidity.
Tanya is incapable of being nice, she hasn’t got it in her. She doesn’t even try to hide it. The comments to one another are cringe but hilarious. Grown women behaving like that come on! They do provide good comedy with their competitive behaviour.
we’ve got Tasha going back to work posts to look forward too, the whole one hour a week cleaning. She can’t manage the upkeep of her own home 🤣
Even though they’ve both pissed me off a lot during all of this, They so come back with their hilarious stupid posts to give me a giggle and also cringe like mad!
Thinking of you and all the other teachers Maggie, what an awful situation to be in. I take my hat off to you. I’m glad my city has said no to the government opening schools on 1st June.
I am not sure I will, I think now the unions are involved things will change. I can only hope.
A few schools near to me are not opening.
It worries me some parents are like these two and have been out and about. Which I know some have.
I wouldn’t send my own kids back. Let’s hope the government changes its mind.
❤
Stay safe.

I REALLY want to follow the basket account but I know she will block whoever does......whoever did that is an absolute genius. Seriously well done!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Me too. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am not sure I will, I think now the unions are involved things will change. I can only hope.
It worries me some parents are like these two and have been out and about. Which I know some have.
❤
Stay safe.

Iv decided not to send my youngest back. I think like you say I know I’ve done right stuck to the rules. Literally haven’t left the house for 10 weeks now apart from a run or a walk with the kids. But some parents won’t have been as strict. I know people who are letting each other’s kids into their houses now! Because they need a break! It’s ridiculous!
hopefully the government will realise it’s a silly idea.
❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
❤
Stay safe.

Me too. 😂
My husband is a secondary school teacher and his school are opening from the 1st because all the head teacher is bothered about are next years results 😡 my husband doesn't usually teach year 11 but staff have been told that even if they aren't teaching they are going to be expected to still go into work!! Unions have gone mad about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I REALLY want to follow the basket account but I know she will block whoever does......whoever did that is an absolute genius. Seriously well done!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
I just set up another account and I follow all the piss take accounts on it, then they will never know 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband is a secondary school teacher and his school are opening from the 1st because all the head teacher is bothered about are next years results 😡 my husband doesn't usually teach year 11 but staff have been told that even if they aren't teaching they are going to be expected to still go into work!! Unions have gone mad about it.
It’s madness. There is a legal clause to say we don’t have to go back if we don’t feel safe.
I have a lot of reading to do.
I hope your Husband stays safe ❤

I don’t blame you, as resilient as children can be, and they can adapt they can’t social distance. It will be so hard to do. ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No sign of Trash or Tan today. Lets hope they have been busy setting up their hot tubs. But really I think we all know they have spent the day shop hopping! Looking forward to seeing them argue over which one of them bought a new Iceland ice cream first 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone remember those Cadbury fill things? When trash sent tan some in the post as a treat because she was having another one of her attention seeking meltdowns and not feeling well, and then there was the MASSIVE passive agressive convo back and forth about who saw them first and tan tried to say she bought some in the shop 4 weeks ago or whatever and trash thought she was being sneaky by saying she had them first thats why she sent tan some and the witch wouldn't let it drop that she had them first but had them in the cupboard.

And ive got a headache just reading that back..... but it's true, it happened 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone remember those Cadbury fill things? When trash sent tan some in the post as a treat because she was having another one of her attention seeking meltdowns and not feeling well, and then there was the MASSIVE passive agressive convo back and forth about who saw them first and tan tried to say she bought some in the shop 4 weeks ago or whatever and trash thought she was being sneaky by saying she had them first thats why she sent tan some and the witch wouldn't let it drop that she had them first but had them in the cupboard.

And ive got a headache just reading that back..... but it's true, it happened 😂 😂 😂 😂
I remember that because it was so pathetic and childish. Reminded me of primary school arguments over who had the latest toy first 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s madness. There is a legal clause to say we don’t have to go back if we don’t feel safe.
I have a lot of reading to do.
I hope your Husband stays safe ❤

I don’t blame you, as resilient as children can be, and they can adapt they can’t social distance. It will be so hard to do. ☹
Hope your staying safe too ❤

Reactions: 1
Noticed it would have been Eurovision tonight, wasn’t it last year when we were treated to this beaut of a picture😂?
8A78A7EF-C6D0-432F-8404-001524F39FD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where the hell are they both? Come on "ladies" we all need our Saturday night entertainment
still at the shops? I give it 30 mins before we see the feet up, drinkies, Nibbles and BGT on TV while dinner cooks. #hehe #solucky #feetup

• Haha
Why do they always stay off at the same time. It's like they plan it together. Or I guess ones copying the other idk lol. Nutters

• Haha
Noticed it would have been Eurovision tonight, wasn’t it last year when we were treated to this beaut of a picture😂?View attachment 131625
She can't even smile without looking smug 🤢 I don't know what she's got to be smug about considering her neck ran off like her last 3 husbands and she's engaged to someone who has no balls with wet patches behind his ears 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me thats been filtered to the moon and back. And they still look like tit
Aha! That's why she has that quote above her bed! To remind her just how much she needs to filter her face each time she takes a pic before sharing it to the gram!
PhotoGrid_1589655639424.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn’t it Hubby’s turn to cook tonight?
his specialty chicken tikka. 🙄
🦧 is probably throwing a tantrum that she doesn’t have something new to take a photo of for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A family indoor play day ? Can someone remind her the kiddies are teenagers! In other words she's sat on her arse playing animal crossing all day #sofun he he

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.