Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya you have pushed so many people to this website to air their frustrations on your utter stupidity, myself included! I was pointed this way after one of your cry wolf tantrums and I sat there reading comments on here nodding my head thinking "these lot are soooo right!", and trust me, dozens more are reading here without even creating an account.

If you weren't such a witch with your passive aggressive nonsense, you'd get off lightly. But it was the constant digging at trash that made me first think "this ones a right bastard"
My thoughts exactly. Trash is over the top and annoying (and clearly not the brightest) but shes mostly harmless, Tanya is a nasty piece of work and even though her pics are more insta worthy shes not at all likeable. Tbh I think majority of their followers are their for entertainment value

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And Trasha that bleeping plant isn’t going to make your manky hallway look any better. Seeing that shoe rack has offended my eyes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does tan realise that any of these 'nasty ladies' could literally just follow her and then be able to comment? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am really behind so havent read anything past page 6, but I had to comment at the gluttony on 🗑 page today! Loaded sandwich with crisps, cheddars and a kit kat, a scone with jam and clotted cream and no doubt breakfast that wasn't photographed. Followed by a huge Chinese! Honest to Ken, the amount of rubbish that this woman eats is insane!! On the plus side at least she bought proper clotted cream for her scone rather than over whipped double like last time 🤢 clearly reads here!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And Trasha that bleeping plant isn’t going to make your manky hallway look any better. Seeing that shoe rack has offended my eyes! 😂
It was the fact she said it had brightened it up and I couldn't even see there was a plant in there at first it was like playing where's Wally 😂

• Haha
First comment 😬. Apologies if this has been commented on before... but
Does anyone else get annoyed when Tash misses an “are” from her sentences?

Tonight’s PJ post... “we in our pyjamas”.
I’m not a grammar expert but surely this should read “we are in our pyjamas” ???

This mornings ‘morning’ post... “then we off for a walk” - again shouldn’t this be “then we are off for a walk” ???

Someone PLEASE agree with me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Totally agree with you @Cupcakemumma . Trasha has the worst spelling, grammar and syntax I’ve ever seen of an adult. I can’t understand what she’s saying half the time.

She could possibly have dyslexia but it doesn’t look like it to me (although I’m not an expert at all - just have worked with adults with dyslexia and my dad has it and was in school before it was a recognised thing, so never got the support needed).

I think it’s a combo of not being very sharp (to put it mildly) and being too quick to post - not checking for errors and reading back to herself before posting. She seems a slapdash kinda person!

Reactions: 13
As if that fat turd ate that huge lunch and then a massive scone! Wow and then a huge dinner tonight no doubt 🐷
And the rest that she stuffs down her gob!

First comment 😬. Apologies if this has been commented on before... but
Does anyone else get annoyed when Tash misses an “are” from her sentences?

Tonight’s PJ post... “we in our pyjamas”.
I’m not a grammar expert but surely this should read “we are in our pyjamas” ???

This mornings ‘morning’ post... “then we off for a walk” - again shouldn’t this be “then we are off for a walk” ???

Someone PLEASE agree with me 😆
Maybe she can’t spell are! 🤣
And welcome 👋🏻

Totally agree with you @Cupcakemumma . Trasha has the worst spelling, grammar and syntax I’ve ever seen of an adult. I can’t understand what she’s saying half the time.

She could possibly have dyslexia but it doesn’t look like it to me (although I’m not an expert at all - just have worked with adults with dyslexia and my dad has it and was in school before it was a recognised thing, so never got the support needed).

I think it’s a combo of not being very sharp (to put it mildly) and being too quick to post - not checking for errors and reading back to herself before posting. She seems a slapdash kinda person!

She likes to think she is someone who is perfect and likes to say she has ocd because she likes things just so.
But in reality she is someone who doesn’t listen and thinks she does everything perfectly. When we all know she doesn’t and that is so clear to see. Hence why her page is a load of tit!
As for countess coronacunt she is as thick but has a much higher opinion of herself.
Let’s hope she labels that H2B as a prick because that’s exactly what he is.
Put me right off my tea and figured I shouldn’t have to suffer alone
What fresh he’ll is this!!!
Jesus Christ he is one ugly bastard

And the rest that she stuffs down her gob!

Maybe she can’t spell are! 🤣
And welcome 👋🏻

What fresh he’ll is this!!!
Jesus Christ he is one ugly bastard
I have what Trasha has I meant to write what fresh Hell is this! Damn the iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
🗑 is such a bleeping idiot. The raclette is the grill and it's used to melt individual portions of cheese to serve over whatever cooks on the top grill. At least that's how I've always seen it done... also raclette is the type of cheese that comes in a big wheel?! How thick is she seriously it concerns me that she's allowed out on her own. If she had brains we'd all be fucked 🤣
Ah well sure it's better being thick than being a nasty piece of work like 🦧! She's going OTT on the rainbow tack because she thinks it'll make her look like florence nightingale. She wouldn't be able to fit in the door of the hospital nevermind a pair of scrubs! I wonder if they've made face masks to cover a mouth as big as hers 🤔 maybe it could be rainbow coloured! Then she can bring all this crap back out for pride next year (assuming the parades don't go ahead this year).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been waiting patiently all week for Chinese Raclette because I couldn’t understand what it could possibly be! And basically she’s just cooking her food on a George Foreman on the table instead of in her kitchen. Hahahahahaha what’s the bleeping point??
tomorrow morning I’m going to put my toaster on the table and make Pain a la grill or some made up tit to be fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The sheer amount of food is disgusting! She eats more than my whole household. There is 5 of us (2 are men)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how it’s “so much fun” we all know they’re sat round that 70s hot plate in silence and then all disappear into separate rooms once they’ve eaten 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how it’s “so much fun” we all know they’re sat round that 70s hot plate in silence and then all disappear into separate rooms once they’ve eaten 😂
If I lived in that house I would be hiding from her and the stupid hot plate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.