Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive lunch there, fancy blaming your daughter’s hunger for such greed too. Just own it tash!

Reactions: 10
Three posts so far today from 🦧 and they all are rainbow related! New rainbow bunting, what looks to be a new t shirt (£20) and now a rainbow fairy (£16) and that photo looks to me that it’s been taken on the bloody bunting! 😡 More for the memory box, and as previously said by @Needmorecoffee2 very offensive towards all key workers 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Trash.. stop with the #sw #synfree. 15% fat meat is sure as hell not syn free and if you are actually attempting slimming world, you’ll be very disappointed when you do your weekly weigh in. As for the ginger one, more pointless tat for your house!!! Save your money you bleeping dummy 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but the basket has given me life today. Whoever you are on here that’s set that up, I love you! Bloody genius, please keep the posts coming I was crying laughing at them! The muppets can’t even get it taken down either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Tanya,.. you are very skilled at playing the victim... maybe you should actually think about why people make those comments?? If you weren’t such a coronacunt, people wouldn’t need to tell you how it is.. You are such a wimp.. you can’t take anything you perceive as negative.. guess what, the Tattle world is getting bigger and it’s not going away so suggest you stop being such a twit and then we wouldn’t talk about you so much... but alas, you do love all the attention don’t you... gives you a buzz I suspect... you are that fucked up... you are desperate for people not to find out about Tattle... but yet you’ve actually directed more people to us.. including me (one day when you had one of your famous toddler tantrums)... please, stop with the rainbow tit... you are offending key workers.. Hahaha.. bet you’re gutted the rainbow tag lady isn’t following you - think she’s figured out you’re a bleep..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh duck off Tanya,.. you are very skilled at playing the victim... maybe you should actually think about why people make those comments?? If you weren’t such a coronacunt, people wouldn’t need to tell you how it is.. You are such a wimp.. you can’t take anything you perceive as negative.. guess what, the Tattle world is getting bigger and it’s not going away so suggest you stop being such a twit and then we wouldn’t talk about you so much... but alas, you do love all the attention don’t you... gives you a buzz I suspect... you are that fucked up... you are desperate for people not to find out about Tattle... but yet you’ve actually directed more people to us.. including me (one day when you had one of your famous toddler tantrums)... please, stop with the rainbow tit... you are offending key workers.. Hahaha.. bet you’re gutted the rainbow tag lady isn’t following you - think she’s figured out you’re a bleep..
duck sake she is such a bleep! She could’ve just said ‘ i don’t want strangers commenting’ or something along those lines but no she has to go on the beg for sympathy!!

Tanya you have pushed so many people to this website to air their frustrations on your utter stupidity, myself included! I was pointed this way after one of your cry wolf tantrums and I sat there reading comments on here nodding my head thinking "these lot are soooo right!", and trust me, dozens more are reading here without even creating an account.

If you weren't such a witch with your passive aggressive nonsense, you'd get off lightly. But it was the constant digging at trash that made me first think "this ones a right bastard"

Reactions: 17
I think it would really benefit Tanya if she were to find a purpose in life. One that doesn’t involve playing the victim card, wasting money buying useless tat and seeking validation and acceptance from strangers she’s never met. Hell, maybe if she were to start volunteering some of her time, it would make her a nicer person and she might make a few friends along the way!

Reactions: 5
Like hell you only ate half that scone trasha you fat pig 🐷 likely story 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it would really benefit Tanya if she were to find a purpose in life. One that doesn’t involve playing the victim card, wasting money buying useless tat and seeking validation and acceptance from strangers she’s never met. Hell, maybe if she were to start volunteering some of her time, it would make her a nicer person and she might make a few friends along the way!
Our Tan never does anything wrong! The poor lamb. She’ll probably need to buy herself some more rainbow tit to cheer herself up. If you’re going to be a nasty little witch Tan, at least own it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That basket account is hilarious.. who ever set it up, you are awesome!!! Given me a full on belly laugh which was very much needed!!!! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That basket account is hilarious.. who ever set it up, you are awesome!!! Given me a full on belly laugh which was very much needed!!!! 🙈😂
It is cracking me up. It is also making me realise just how many sodding photos that damn basket appeared in 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if that fat turd ate that huge lunch and then a massive scone! Wow and then a huge dinner tonight no doubt 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.