Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she supposed to donate and tag others and pass it on. She's baked cake but not donated anything?

And as for trasha's taco bowls. I make these for our family (my kids -young, love them) but I fill half the bowls with salad (that strange healthy stuff none of them eat and then put the meat in the other side. We couldn't eat the portions they do. Even my husband who likes his food eats less than she feeds her kids. We also don't use a whole block of cheese either. I can feel my arteries clogging up just looking at her food.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bet Tan's mortified about forgetting to remove her spoon before taking the photo #oops #turmoiltimes

AAB5F008-B458-4242-A579-85B15EFCBF65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Tan have to make a song and dance every time she joins in with normal stuff that other people are doing/eating??! She thinks she's too bourgeoisie for the 'bandwagon' lol hun it aint that deep x

Also Trash needs some lessons in basic photography skills (lighting, angles) because damn that harsh ugly lighting makes all her meals look like regurgitated dog turd even more so than they normally would

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does Tan have to make a song and dance every time she joins in with normal stuff that other people are doing/eating??! She thinks she's too bourgeoisie for the 'bandwagon' lol hun it aint that deep x

Also Trash needs some lessons in basic photography skills (lighting, angles) because damn that harsh ugly lighting makes all her meals look like regurgitated dog turd even more so than they normally would
That mince looks like the trials worms leave 🤮
Her cheap plastic cheese hasn’t even started to melt. Everything about her is rank!

Bet Tan's mortified about forgetting to remove her spoon before taking the photo #oops #turmoiltimes

View attachment 129538
#shedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 129538
7 pieces of chicken for 2 people?? Even if the girls were there that’s a lot of chicken! Especially since we know they don’t do anything physical during the day for them to be eating so much!

That stupid tv bed. If I had to watch a movie so late at night with the lights flashing to the music I’d never get any sleep! Surely they realize that’s not a good idea! How is your mind suppose to relax with all that noise and lights flashing while you are lying in bed. And that stupid popcorn pillow just propped there 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PhotoGrid_1589409611132.jpg

What on Earth is she going on about here?! Saying some of the pics were from the night before? She's sat in the same clothes, exact same set up with the #gifted rainbow cup and remote! How the heck can those pics have been taken the night before as well as today 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OMG how funny! Even got the #ididntknow in on the last pic 🤭😂 I'd love to follow it but won't because I'll end up blocked by them both! But whoever is behind it, well done! 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PhotoGrid_1589442042389.jpg

Haha! Love that there is now another pic under the niche #uptherewithtiktok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All this rainbow stuff is getting out of hand now with them both it's like one big dick measuring competition all the time, Thursday is now my least favourite day of the week as it's the day when all the hypocrites come out to play

Reactions: 18
All this rainbow stuff is getting out of hand now with them both it's like one big dick measuring competition all the time, Thursday is now my least favourite day of the week as it's the day when all the hypocrites come out to play
This morning, the vase barely even looks like it’s rainbow colours obviously filtered to feck first time around. Must be exhausting living your lives for fleeting validation from strangers before thinking up the next jolly jape for dem likes

Reactions: 8
All this rainbow stuff is getting a bit out of hand now. How many more rainbow purchases will Tan get? It’s a shame she wasn’t so into rainbows when they redecorated their lounge and bedroom. She could have had rainbow curtains, mural, duvet set, wallpaper...... 🤣

• Haha
My husbands brother is part of the LGBT community and he has a rainbow tattooed across the length of his shoulders. I’m betting one of these morons misinterprets it and does the same thinking it’s a trend for the clapping or supporting or carers etc

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.