Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Would you rather go to Trasha’s for a shit dinner but she’s really friendly and welcoming
Or
Go to Tan’s for a yummy dinner but she insults you all night and keys your car?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Also, I see no cheese on the table so am I to assume that cheese grater is there purely because it's shaped like a cactus for her Mexican night? Like the candle and other cactus related paraphernalia I spy? 🌵

28122EAF-18D5-423F-9E86-E429C4598BB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

HeyHey2011

Trash had another delivery of shit lights! Also when people say they have ocd, because something isn’t straight or tilted it really PISSES ME OFFFFF!
my younger cousin has ocd and she can’t leave the house, ocd isn’t just things being “tidy“ mist of us get annoyed if things are out of place that’s just natural, my cousin has it so bad that if she doesn’t do things in a certain order then she thinks someone will die. She once fought the urge years ago and coincidentally her elderly neighbour died. But she was 100% convinced it was her fault. So since then red n she’s tried therapy ect. But it’s not an easy thing to live with at all!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Fuck me, I bet the whole of Mexico is distressed that they’ve never taken Italian bread, hollowed it out and filled it with rank grey meat and toppings 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trasha really is a dopey idiot - as someone said above, why stick minced meat and seasoning in bread?? Glad she’s blocked me on my main account so if I want to nose, I have to go to some effort; seeing her posts pop up when I’m innocently scrolling Instagram would drive me nuts 😂
The shit will hit the fan in Mexico, they’ll be up roar. Trasha will be invited on to Mexican tv, she will become a celebrity in Mexico.
They’ll run her story, and they will then riot because they don’t have a cactus vase or light thing on their tables.
It will become law, that all Mexicans will have to have eat mini cheddars instead nachos.
I am gutted she didn’t even have a Mexican beer!
Call yourself an influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladsladslads666

Anyone else notice Tanya’s lunch was the same as Trash’s ‘tapas’ last night? Obviously does to want to be left out from the Spanish theme. Surprised she didn’t claim how she is 1/9th Spanish!

This hot tub ‘no show’ wars is carrying on quite a bit. At this rate Summer will be over and they will be indoors all cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

JoJo81

VIP Member
So now she's moved the outdoor seating to the hot tub area I don't know why she just doesn't admit she hasn't got a hot tub! She's looking more and more ridiculous

• Haha

Whosaidthat

One of these days 🗑 is gonna smack the nastiness out of 🦧
She's such a dickhead 'oh did you do one too? Well you said you were doing a layered salad so I hope yours was what you wanted' uuuuuuugggghhhhhh get a fucking life fat tramp 🙃 it's so easy to despise 🦧 because she brings it on herself. She doesn't have any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

• Haha

tarquin16

Chatty Member
I can’t stop giggling at the basketonthemove account, it needs its own rave thread every time I need cheering up a bit (which seems hourly not gonna lie) I check it out and in hysterics again

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Just had a look at her comments. "We had so much fun" Christ love, how on earth can making pizza be "so much fun"?! 😂 You go steady there love with your fun times. You know how it makes you feel guilty #wedidntknow
Whenever she does anything it’s so much fun!
I bet hearing Taco have a shit, oh it’s so much fun.
Sleeping in the wet spot, oh so much fun.
Sorry for lowering the tone! 🤩

• Haha
  • Sick

Bonbon.16

That unopened bottle of Freixenet needs it's own page, it pops up that often . It's probably so old its classed as vintage now.

• Haha

Naysayer

Seeing as she thinks a bubble is the best place to be...
1589920607399.jpg

Looking lovely in there hun 😘

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Why did the fat hag need to comment that anyway? Who gives a fuck about a carving tray FFS! So pathetic and childish
It’s because she’s so jealous of Tasha being a real Ashford. I also think by the sounds of it Tasha actually met the twins parents where they must have been gone before Tanya ‘joined’ the family so she’s obviously fuming about that too. How dare their parents be so selfish as to pass away before they could meet the queen herself?

• Haha
  • Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
All this rainbow stuff is getting out of hand now with them both it's like one big dick measuring competition all the time, Thursday is now my least favourite day of the week as it's the day when all the hypocrites come out to play

Whosaidthat

Did I hit my head and fall asleep for a while or something?! Are we not still in lockdown??? What the hell are people thinking going fucking strawberry picking in close proximity like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ fair enough if it was social distanced but they're all on top of each other. If people wanna pick strawberries why dont they sign up to help out the fruit farmers?! There's a shortage of 70,000 fruit & veg pickers right now... fucking shlong john could do it since he's a 'gardener' not working right now 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
Maybe next time! 😂

Love how she makes out she lives in a little leafy village like midsummer or somewhere when we all know she lives on the chatsworth estate and long dong silver is Frank Gallagher!

• Haha