Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretsquirrel13

I've just looked on Trashys account and I cant see Tantrums comment.... has it been deleted or am I just not privy.... I can see both accounts

JSquared

VIP Member
She will probably say she can’t go back. Fatty boom boom is at risk because she is so overweight. Not to mention when she almost “went blind” and her blood pressure. Probably because of her terrible diet. But of course, nothing is her fault! She is Saint Orangutan and can do no wrong. Us trolls are only nasty because we are jealous, not because of her behavior. She will probably start charging her girls rent so she can continue filling her teeny house with junk.
She almost went blind?!

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Exactly. But will she? She hasn’t mentioned work at all, to me that seems odd. She talks about everything else. And we all know Saturday night after their date night it will be themed bumping uglies 🤦🏼‍♀️

He sleeps on the floor 😂
Is that the new bed?

swimming

VIP Member
I noticed she was quiet (for her) on there last night. Only the picture of her tea, and then the goodnight picture of her PJ's. No treats and drinkies, with whatever they were watching on TV, or showing her manky feet. I wonder if she read on here about being reported.
How was she reported? Is this for the work thing?