Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo81

VIP Member
Since when was Spain 🗑 second home and family villa? Wahhhhhhh

Can someone tell tan she actually needs to open that bottle of cava she's had gathering dust since 1842, to actually make the cocktail she's banging on about

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JoJo81

VIP Member
Oh please mummy please can we have scrambled eggs on bagel thins, it would make our tummies so happy he he you're the bestest mummy ever! Said by no 16 and 13 year old ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First time posting, usually just read and laugh along in agreement. However, that memory box, the ice cream in bed (in the middle of the afternoon no less - WTF?), the passive aggressive commenting on the solar lights. It’s all too much. For a start, your children are teenagers it’s vom inducing that you speak about them like they’re 6 - and that goes for both T&T (I have 2 children who are actually little just for perspective) why would you purchase a memory box for this god awful time? The children aren’t hero’s please stop. Tanya outright copies Tasha (she gets on my tits too but Tanya is so much worse IMO) - well they copy each other but Tanya WILL NOT admit she’s copied Tasha when it’s blatant instead she makes herself look like even more of a knob saying she hasn’t. I cannot stand when someone I know outright copies me I like to try and be original if it was happening on the scale of these two I’d have to say something. STOP telling everyone to ‘stay safe’ ‘stay home’ and thanking the NHS when you’re in and out like a fiddlers elbow and constantly shopping. Just STOP. Either stop going out to buy pointless shit or own it and don’t pretend you care. That is all...for now 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus christ!
'Picking up our order'
You mean the order you, cooked, assembled, wrapped in foil, laid out on a tray, took a photo of, THEN collected from the collection point..... THAT IS IN YOUR FUCKING KITCHEN YOU SAD MO FO !!!!
God I hate that woman so much, shes pathetic !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Northernjuice

After falling into a complete internet hole and stumbling upon this thread I’ve absolutely killed myself laughing .
ive never heard of either Of the woman , I’m now following both on insta and know the full back story.
completed all 21 pages of this thread with going back and too to insta for references , 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank you for my Sunday entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
I’ve been waiting patiently all week for Chinese Raclette because I couldn’t understand what it could possibly be! And basically she’s just cooking her food on a George Foreman on the table instead of in her kitchen. Hahahahahaha what’s the fucking point??
tomorrow morning I’m going to put my toaster on the table and make Pain a la grill or some made up shit to be fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NapQueen

Hot tubs creep me out. You’re having an outdoor bath with your family members. No thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Naysayer

Thread suggestion! #So so good & so much fun, totally bonkers, WHERES YA HOT TUB HUN?

• Haha
  • Heart

as340

6CC4C626-7E36-47C4-98BC-5475C9D5A291.jpeg

Tan Tan just can’t fucking help herself can she! We have a fan and ours is on timer hun!! Oh and I’ve already watched this show ages ago, I was actually casting director hun:giggle::giggle: WHY does she think anyone gives a shit?!!! She is impressing absolutely no-one with her one-upping

• Haha