Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has all the gear, wonder if it still fits...
Plaits though! I didn’t realise her hair was so long.
I would guess no! 😂 I can picture her trying to get in to them, like Ross from friends when he is trying to get his leather pants back on. Using baby powder and lotion, It’s made a paste 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just logged on, absolutely creasing at the comments. Trying to find the function of cute nose .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m done, howling with laughter.

Then I get to the end and it’s Badger. OMG that made me laugh even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
If your such good detective then you should also be able to find out that she isn’t divorced yet
Does she still have her leathers?
Was she always a biker girl? Or does she swap personalities with each man?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh duck off you two faced cow 😂View attachment 92553
I actually laughed when I see she had put this!!
She is the worst kind of woman.
She doesn’t build people up, she knocks them down. She is the most selfish woman on Instagram.
She is a joke.
Not once has this vile woman said anything about donating any of her old furniture to a charity or woman’s refuge.
Such a shame, she has to cheek to put a post about it being international woman’s day!
Try doing something for someone else, for a stranger. With nothing in it for you.
It’s a good feeling, to know you have helped someone.
I mean she is the kind of woman who wet her knickers over her name being in the bleeping co-op magazine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
luce you are amazing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 be careful she doesn’t call you out on her stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
luce you are amazing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 be careful she doesn’t call you out on her stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’ll just send more of her followers to tattle! I am pretty sure other than Anita, the rest of her followers think like us, they just haven’t found Tattle yet!

• Haha
She’ll just send more of her followers to tattle! I am pretty sure other than Anita, the rest of her followers think like us, they just haven’t found Tattle yet!
Maybe Anita is one of us. OranguTAN shouldn’t trust anyone who follows her that she doesn’t know personally

Reactions: 7
Being nosey on Tanya's Instagram (bored Sunday morning off work) her son is about 23 and she never posts anything about him now so I'm assuming he wants nothing to do with her 🤔 old enough to come see her but never with her? Hmm

Reactions: 4
Haven’t been on here for about a week, just caught up and it’s so funny.

Not sure if anyone remembers my intro post but I was an ex follower of these two (I have a home account on Instagram), and can confirm that those of us on there with home accounts have a WhatsApp group chat and we constantly chuckle over these two fools.

I will ask ‘my ladies’ in the WhatsApp if I can screen shot some of our things on there.

T&T are a pair of wannabes and I’m not going to say anyone’s name, but there’s two regular commenters on this page that are (maybe were?) regular commenters on T&T’s photos but have now stopped all that, and joined here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Screenshot_20200308-114229_Instagram.jpg

Going back in the oven for another 15 minutes! It already looks incinerated! #dinnergoals really!!!
Screenshot_20200308-114229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.