Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope not tan or tash

I don’t care if you think that. I could tell you anything that you wanted to know about them. You said I could of looked it up, so I was just saying that I know things that you would not be able to just look up on the net.
Ok badger. Pretty sure I found out the sons fathers name.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know because, I know them both. Like I say if you don’t believe me , why not ask her?

Lol, no I think you will find that del has come into some money, and tan can’t resist spending it
Ask her what? Does she know someone called badger? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it only me who’s bored of this whole badger and Tanya drama 😂 can we go back to zooming into trash’s reflections to see her gurning face and laughing at tanyas non existent neck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well. She certainly got that first hashtag right.... 🤣🤦‍♀️
Why has oranguTAN hash tagged my? What a fool.

Anita has asked how to make a pasta bake 😂 I see that Tasha isn’t following Anita anymore. Maybe she blocked her when Anita called her Kate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anita creeps me right out.
"good morning natasha"
"good morning Anita"

"good afternoon Tanya"
"good afternoon Anita"

Something about it just makes me think she's sitting there waiting for them to post each and every day... Its just so repetitive. Like a psychopath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"good morning natasha"
"good morning Anita"

"good afternoon Tanya"
"good afternoon Anita"

Something about it just makes me think she's sitting there waiting for them to post each and every day... Its just so repetitive. Like a psychopath.
Probably has notifications set for when they post 😂

Reactions: 3
"good morning natasha"
"good morning Anita"

"good afternoon Tanya"
"good afternoon Anita"

I know what you mean.
who is she?
That’s all she ever says, nothing else! Weird 🤔

So there are 3 fajita kebabs, where is James again?
Do we think he ever came back from his sleep over in a tree house?
code for hanging out in the park all night 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think he ever came back from his sleep over in a tree house?
code for hanging out in the park all night 😉
Can’t say I blame him wanting to live in a tree rather than with his overbearing, bat tit crazy mother😂

I just showed my husband the picture of the 3 way kebab and he said what the duck is that 🤣🤣 he has a proper confused look on his face too lol, so it’s not just us lot that think she’s a nutter lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Urgh it’s the battle of the birthdays.........

Trash, your cake, i can’t actually see if it is a cake as all I can see is sweeties! Still the kiddies will love it! All your posts today apart from that bloody shed, soon to be a Jacuzzi 😂🤣😂 area have been about food!

Fatty Boom Boom, how nice that you’re able to keep splashing the cash from wherever or whoever is supplying it all to you. I’m so grateful that you’re keeping us informed of your spending. A secondhand Nissan for your daughter, a new mattress and pillows.......and what sounds a real fun family night out tomorrow........and less than 60 of your 16k followers thought the same as the rest of us about bowling and a pizza! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.