Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my house was as outdated and disgusting as hers i would be concentrating on that not a bleeping hot tub, I hate people like her, she does all this coz she thinks it makes her better than everyone else, well like duck it does, chavvy bog eyed fucktard

New bed now as well 🙄 eeeeeekkkk!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh tash is baking the birthday girl a cake, which is probably out of a box as per usual

Reactions: 5
Sorry about my language but what the actual duck is that?!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

is this her three way fajita thing??
These two never fail us!!!
New bed Tanya, wow wonder who died?
I bet they are turning in their grave, their hard earned money is being using to impress strangers!!
what a wanker, because not that I remember her saying someone had died?
That’s a chance for her to gain sympathy 🙄
What a truly revolting woman, that’s it Tan impress a load of strangers, or try too!
Next thing it will be a holiday!!!
Enjoy it Tan you can’t take it with you!!

Don’t forget the car for her daughter (aged 16 and 3/4)
Not to mention driving lessons they are not cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she’ll share the recipe, duck off Trasha it looks like dog food, in fact I wouldn’t feed my dogs that tit.
As for the garden you might wanna get that lazy husband of yours to sort the fence out it, looks like it’s about to fall down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she’ll share the recipe, duck off Trasha it looks like dog food, in fact I wouldn’t feed my dogs that tit.
As for the garden you might wanna get that lazy husband of yours to sort the fence out it, looks like it’s about to fall down!!
Have a look at the comments 🤣 gotta be taking the piss 🤣

Reactions: 2
View attachment 92247I call bullshit. Think/know whatever. It’s one thing to comment on their content, another to dish out so called ‘dirt’. Which I think your talking bollocks anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
So someone ask her on insta if you don’t believe me. She is still married.

In fact, it is VERY easy to find out her maiden name as well as her 1st married surname. I managed to find it within about 10 min. So if I can do it, badger can as well
Ok so what’s her sons dad called. See if that’s so easy to find out

Reactions: 2
So someone ask her on insta if you don’t believe me. She is still married.

Ok so what’s her sons dad called. See if that’s so easy to find out
Ok Badger, how do you know her? how do you KNOW for a fact she is married still?

Reactions: 1
I seem to have missed a thread - why is Badger being bated? Whoever they are they (to me anyway) just seem to be answering questions asked on here...

So, Badger can you shed any light on the mystery of the moment? Have OrangeuTAN and Taco Del discovered the magic money tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seem to have missed a thread - why is Badger being bated? Whoever they are they (to me anyway) just seem to be answering questions asked on here...

So, Badger can you shed any light on the mystery of the moment? Have OrangeuTAN and Taco Del discovered the magic money tree?
I suppose I am badger bating, just to work out if this person does in fact ‘know’ tan... or just a bullshitter. Plus how far is too far, commenting on her content or someone she ‘knows’ giving personal info out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.