Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still laughing at where’s Cinderella, Michelle 😂😂😂
Honestly this thread is so funny. So we have found out that Tanya no neck can’t keep to any wedding vows!
Del’s inherited some dosh, and it’s burnt a hole in Tanya pocket, you would think instead of buying a load of old tit he would get himself down to spec savers!!
Tanya went out to a pub and had bleeping spam!!!
And not even on a plate it was still in the tin, I really hope she comes on and does a Q&A session like Badger did, who I hope comes back because I have another list of questions.
Like why is Tanya not driving a new BMW?
Has her new shampoo dried her hair up?
Does she have any friends?
Will you be going to the wedding?
Will Tanya be the only one who will fit in her hot tub?
have you been round for dinner and it was served in a flat cap?
does Tanya’s neck go red when she is angry?
god the list is endless 🤣🤣🤣
Does Tasha’s house smell of old chip fat?
Badger you could be having us on, but it’s made me laugh and I can see that’s what she would be like. Hence why she keeps her eye on Taco Del all day at work. Someone who has affairs is the lowest scum, and that’s probably why Tasha is so scared of Tanya she thinks she could be after her twin. After all once a lying cheating witch always a lying cheating witch.
I wouldn’t leave her alone with my lunch let alone anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly this thread is so funny. So we have found out that Tanya no neck can’t keep to any wedding vows!
Del’s inherited some dosh, and it’s burnt a hole in Tanya pocket, you would think instead of buying a load of old tit he would get himself down to spec savers!!
And not even on a plate it was still in the tin, I really hope she comes on and does a Q&A session like Badger did, who I hope comes back because I have another list of questions.
Badger you could be having us on, but it’s made me laugh and I can see that’s what she would be like. Hence why she keeps her eye on Taco Del all day at work. Someone who has affairs is the lowest scum, and that’s probably why Tasha is so scared of Tanya she thinks she could be after her twin. After all once a lying cheating witch always a lying cheating witch.
What neck? No neck to go red but her face will I bet, can imagine her fuming reading this tonight 😂🦧(loving this new emoji!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Gone. Done... Howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t leave her alone with my lunch - creased!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
maggie, you always crack me up 😆

Reactions: 3
Omg I'm dying here! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Omg Iv just caught up!! This is brilliant.
Ok so what need to know is? @Badger Where are tanya’s girls she never mentions them anymore at all?
You say you know them well but do you like them?
Does del smell like stale fags?
What size clothes does she wear?
Has she lost her job at BMW?

Reactions: 14
Deep fried spam??? So an unhealthy food choice that’s deep fried to make it even more unhealthy? Sounds revolting. And served in a spam tin? I know it’s a restaurant but Still. Does she have to be extra all the time? Surprised these people havent had heart attacks yet.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Deep fried spam??? So an unhealthy food choice that’s deep fried to make it even more unhealthy? Sounds revolting. And served in a spam tin? I know it’s a restaurant but Still. Does she have to be extra all the time? Surprised these people havent had heart attacks yet.
I am not a lover of spam!
You know she’ll be serving her food now in old tins! 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is, if Taco Del has inherited any kind of cash amount, then why is he not stashing it away and saving for a mortgage? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d hate to reach their age, working full time, yet still be renting. Badger perhaps you could give us all an insight, is Taco and OranguTAN unable to even get a Morgage due to the amount of credit they have against their name 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is, if Taco Del has inherited any kind of cash amount, then why is he not stashing it away and saving for a mortgage? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d hate to reach their age, working full time, yet still be renting. Badger perhaps you could give us all an insight, is Taco and OranguTAN unable to even get a Morgage due to the amount of credit they have against their name 🤷🏻‍♀️
Itl be that Argos card she’s maxed out won’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s only ordered that spam fritter in a tin cos she thought’ ooooh content!’
But no just another reason for us to take the poss on here .Absolutely revolting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.