Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these comments about the portion size. I'm smaller and a lot younger than her and I'd eat twice that 😂 not two takeaways in two nights tho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
All these comments about the portion size. I'm smaller and a lot younger than her and I'd eat twice that 😂 not two takeaways in two nights tho
Well I’m sure you don’t sit and watch Netflix all day and have pre dinner snacks and alcohol and after dinner snacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when I thought there couldn’t be a more annoying word than yummy out comes bleeping delish 🤢
If I was 12/13 years old, invited to my mates birthday and turned up to that shite donut wall & make your own pizzas, I’d have walked out to have a bottle of 20/20 in the bus shelter. Not big or clever but surely it’s more for 8 year olds not teenagers?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I fixed this for you Tasha, I felt that ‘wall’ was a bit of a stretch, you’re welcome 😘
1BE2800F-63FF-4123-9435-E8E387841250.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Badger did Del leave his wife over his affair with Tanya or had he already left her when him and Tanya met?

Reactions: 3
Have you guys heard the saying “if you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely” that seems to be the very truth with Tanya. I generally don’t have a problem with people. Unless they’re people who always have to one up their friends and family, who are liars, who talk badly about their family, who have this arrogance about them that isn’t justified. Tanya looks terrible because all her thoughts are terrible. They radiate out of her and make her look as horrible as she does. Just like that you are what you eat sort of thing. Eat junk you will look and feel like junk. Your thoughts and words have just as much impact on the way you look and present yourself. We don’t even know her but we can see exactly what type of person she is from the way she portrays herself to be online. to know that she is a cheat, and willingly destroyed her family unit which included ruining the family dynamic for her children is unforgivable in my opinion. I don’t know how she could look at Del taco and think hmmm yes let me destroy my husband and children’s lives because this man hobbit is just all that and more (🤮) in my past I worked with children, and I have seen the reality of how infidelity affects children, even really young kids. And to know that John has done that too, to Tasha and their children. It really makes me sad for the kids. They didn’t ask for this, nor did they ask to be born. Cheating is not a mistake either. I hope they will be filled with guilt when they stop thinking about themselves and see what they have done to their partners and children.

I wish Tasha would just move on from John. Yes she’s annoyingly and I would get very irritated by the copying but she is like the female version of mr bean. Just goes through life and does their own weird thing. If only she would get herself a proper job, save the money that she spends on junk, and get herself her own little flat and moves away from that grubby cheat. No one deserves to be disrespected like that. Not even annoying Tasha.
*****IF***** it’s actually true 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why does trash keep saying she’s ‘pooped’ .Hoping she’s referring to being tired and not actually informing us she’s literally pooped ,although she does have a guest book on her bog so wouldn’t surprise me .Seems all she’s done is watch a channel 5 movie this afternoon (or was that yesterday ,her life seems to all blend into one day ) ,stick some donuts on a stand and take photos of her daughter and her mates pizzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does trash keep saying she’s ‘pooped’ .Hoping she’s referring to being tired and not actually informing us she’s literally pooped ,although she does have a guest book on her bog so wouldn’t surprise me .Seems all she’s done is watch a channel 5 movie this afternoon (or was that yesterday ,her life seems to all blend into one day ) ,stick some donuts on a stand and take photos of her daughter and her mates pizzas.
Don’t be mean......she made 2 milkshakes for 6 ‘kiddies’ too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is a LOT of food 🤢

I wonder what the flat pack Queen makes of the comments in this thread tonight. Wonder if she’s currently having a melt down to Taco Del. I wonder if TanyaLovestheHaters will be making an appearance to clear her name anytime soon.
God I hope so 👏🏻

I’ve got one on this new found affair info
“Shag about... cheat.... have affairs, it’s an ashford thing”
Love it swimming 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.