Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not illegal if it’s information that is available on the internet. I asked the maiden name question as it’s available on free genealogy sites. In hindsight, asking that question wasn’t really proof of anything.
No I didn't mean your question 🙈 I just wanted to warn them in case they gave out personal info that we couldn't find considering they're so close to Tanya. It wasn't directed at you at all, sorry if you thought that.

Reactions: 5
He lives with his dad, has done since he was about 2.
Blimey!!!!

does she really have no neck 😂😂😂 oh maggie you really make me laugh 😂😂😘
Badger said she/he would answer anything 😂😂😘😘

Yeah that's what I was thinking, if shlong john got inheritance too then that must be why they're doing up the garden, getting a hot tub and all the rest?
First thing Trasha should do is sort that bleeping kitchen and bathroom out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Takeaway again! John is spending his inheritance on takeaways for greedy arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No I didn't mean your question 🙈 I just wanted to warn them in case they gave out personal info that we couldn't find considering they're so close to Tanya. It wasn't directed at you at all, sorry if you thought that.
👍 I didn’t think it was aimed at me. I was just saying for everyone’s info. Sorry for confusing things

Reactions: 3
Takeaway again! John is spending his inheritance on takeaways for greedy arse!
Well earned, she is having a laugh. I bet those kids mouth will be watering when they smell chips! I bet she really is sitting on her bed on her own! Eating donuts 🍩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What really gets me about Tanya fatty boom boom and Trasha chavtastic is the lies they tell.. they have been caught out so many times and yet they just lie about stuff time and time again.. of course fatty boom boom knew that wasn’t her picture in the co-op magazine .. such a deliberate attempt at defrauding her followers.. there are multiple examples of them lying over and over again... it’s the ultimate tit show.. I can’t stand liars.. it is the lowest of the low... what else do they lie about on their pathetic lives? It’s probably only the tip of the iceberg...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does James still live with them ? She never mentions him anymore, unless he is eating with Olivia and her friends?

07A50280-0053-4AC2-A137-3564F7D52FEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a cheap slag. Having affairs is hideous. And also, Del Boy watch out.... once a cheat ALWAYS a cheat. She’s done it before, DONT MARRY IT

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Badger, i wonder if you are the same girl that Tanya works with that is forever spilling on her?? Your name begins with A??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.