Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means they’re going on a date night for Mother’s Day which is a bit weird surely the kids should be the ones taking her out not Hubby 😂
Silly cow, is this justification for why they are sitting on their arse watching a film together now. She must be absolutely desperate for content if she is posting it and justifying it. Why not just NOT bleeping post for a few hours!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her plan for tomorrow is to jet wash the patio, so in other words sit on her lazy arse and watch her son do it again like last time! For someone who’s meant to be a gardener John boy doesn’t seem to do much!
Didnt James jet wash the patio only a few weeks ago? That was clearly another load of bollocks lie she has forgotten she said at the time. Dumb fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she should be saving her benefit pennies to take her daughter out for her birthday next week?
Oh no she'll do that too. Aswell as a buffet full of frozen yummy treats

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Silly cow, is this justification for why they are sitting on their arse watching a film together now. She must be absolutely desperate for content if she is posting it and justifying it. Why not just NOT bleeping post for a few hours!!
How boring are these two though? Trasha’s always saying she can’t wait for the weekend but when it comes she’s doing exactly the same as she has all week.. Netflix with treats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How boring are these two though? Trasha’s always saying she can’t wait for the weekend but when it comes she’s doing exactly the same as she has all week.. Netflix with treats
She does duck all, it’s the most boring life ever. Her whole life revolves around tit - watching it, eating it, feeding her kids it and putting up with it from her husband and wannabe SIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She does duck all, it’s the most boring life ever. Her whole life revolves around tit - watching it, eating it, feeding her kids it and putting up with it from her husband and wannabe SIL.
Asking her guests to write about theirs in her toilet guest book 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Tasha’s kitchen is so cluttered I couldn’t cope with it. Window blind & lights are bloody awful, the girl has no taste Whatsoever 🤦‍♀️
And Tanya...... Function of cutenose has killed me off I don’t think she can top that this weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m at home today off my head on dihydrocodeine, just went on insta to look for Trasha’s profile and couldn’t find her. Panicked thinking I was blocked. Until I then realised I’d typed ‘Trasha’ in the search box 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m at home today off my head on dihydrocodeine, just went on insta to look for Trasha’s profile and couldn’t find her. Panicked thinking I was blocked. Until I then realised I’d typed ‘Trasha’ in the search box 🤣😂
The panic 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
That has finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have a a work colleague called Tasha and I sent her a text over New Years and it changed to Trasha 😂😂😂
Hope you’re ok? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
so she’s had strict instructions to go and sit on her big fat arse, bet it didn’t take much to persuade her. Why does she go on like he’s the best husband in the world coz he cooks bleeping dinner, my husband cooks every now and then but do i announce it, no because i know no one really gives a duck 😂 he’s probably told her to go sit down so he gets 5 minutes peace from that bleeping mouth on it, i bet she don’t stop talking tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so she’s had strict instructions to go and sit on her big fat arse, bet it didn’t take much to persuade her. Why does she go on like he’s the best husband in the world coz he cooks bleeping dinner, my husband cooks every now and then but do i announce it, no because i know no one really gives a duck 😂 he’s probably told her to go sit down so he gets 5 minutes peace from that bleeping mouth on it, i bet she don’t stop talking tit.
The old saying, you don’t have to post it to prove it, springs to mind!!!!!! duck off trash, we all know John is out on the razzzzzz and your sat on your own. Sad fucker

• Haha
I imagine that talking to her is like talking to a child, or an old person with bad hearing!
So her daughter is going to be a teenager, well if she is like any other normal girl, she turn into a little tit!!
Can’t wait for the cake!!!
So Tanya is sulking!!
Oh dear what was it we said? was it the comments about your shampoo?
Has the shampoo ruined your hair?
I can see her now sitting in her posh tea room like Augustas Gloop, shovelling in cake after cake 🍰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That has finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have a a work colleague called Tasha and I sent her a text over New Years and it changed to Trasha 😂😂😂
Hope you’re ok? 😘
I don’t even think about it now when I type Trasha 😂😂😂

I am fine thank you 🥰😘 Just a bit of a bad pain flare up after working an extra shift then deciding to climb a ladder and paint a ceiling 🤦🏻‍♀️ I need a job where I can work for people and call them ‘my ladies’ clearly 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.