Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Jones, go to bed early log back in and I have 21 notifications 🙈

I think dumb and dumber messaged dumbest and included her in their curry master plan - bet they’ve asked her to send screenshots of her follower requests after going private 🤣🤣

Tan looks like Professor Trelawney staring into that washing machine 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re a genius! Do you think they FaceTimed her in on the meal, while she sat on her bar stools drinking tea out of some chav mug and eating a microwave curry!
Well dumb arses I don’t watch your stories!
And while I am at it, what is cute about Tan’s nose?
does she have nostrils?
Cant wait for the outfit laid on the bed for today’s indulgence! 🧁🍰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you noticed they post less stuff now? Makes our position of picking bones, more difficult with no new material!!! 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you noticed they post less stuff now? Makes our position of picking bones, more difficult with no new material!!! 🤣😂🤣
But when they do post it’s always comedy gold, Trasha can’t help herself. 😂
Neither can Tan, she needs to boast and show off.
Especially as she has new found wealth.

Reactions: 2
You’re a genius! Do you think they FaceTimed her in on the meal, while she sat on her bar stools drinking tea out of some chav mug and eating a microwave curry!
Well dumb arses I don’t watch your stories!
And while I am at it, what is cute about Tan’s nose?
does she have nostrils?
Cant wait for the outfit laid on the bed for today’s indulgence! 🧁🍰
Definitely. Since OranguTAN’s Tattle tantrum the amount of tit ‘supportive’ quotes she’s posted 😴 She soooooo aspires to be them, she just clearly doesn’t have the money......or the credit 😆

Her plan for tomorrow is to jet wash the patio, so in other words sit on her lazy arse and watch her son do it again like last time! For someone who’s meant to be a gardener John boy doesn’t seem to do much!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her plan for tomorrow is to jet wash the patio, so in other words sit on her lazy arse and watch her son do it again like last time! For someone who’s meant to be a gardener John boy doesn’t seem to do much!
Isn’t there another storm this weekend!!
The woman is an idiot!!
if I asked my teenage kids what they wanted for lunch, it would be McDonald’s, Subway or a toastie!
Not bleeping homemade soup!
I do make soups, but given the choice they don’t ever request it. I bet she walks in to their rooms dressed as a waitress with a note pad, and asks what they want. While she runs around frantic trying to please everyone.
John Boy is a lazy git!!!
I won’t be jet washing my paving or decking until at least April!
Get a life woman 🙄

Definitely. Since OranguTAN’s Tattle tantrum the amount of tit ‘supportive’ quotes she’s posted 😴 She soooooo aspires to be them, she just clearly doesn’t have the money......or the credit 😆
And we have got more people finding tattle since her little outburst!!
🤣

• Haha
Why would you make such a song and dance and announcement over your partner calling you cute nose when you actually have a real whopper of a nose ?
It’s asking for people to think or say what we all are,which is that it’s anything but cute

Oh and I’m not buying that trash’s kids have asked her to make tomato soup

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you make such a song and dance and announcement over your partner calling you cute nose when you actually have a real whopper of a nose ?
It’s asking for people to think or say what we all are,which is that it’s anything but cute

Oh and I’m not buying that trash’s kids have asked her to make tomato soup
I think it was a baiting post too, so she could play the victim.

Just noticed the ridiculous bleeping ceiling twigs have gone😆

Last edited:
Jesus Jones, go to bed early log back in and I have 21 notifications 🙈

I think dumb and dumber messaged dumbest and included her in their curry master plan - bet they’ve asked her to send screenshots of her follower requests after going private 🤣🤣

Tan looks like Professor Trelawney staring into that washing machine 🔮
Yep I knew it 😆 so funny hatching their little detective plan while stuffing their faces! #happytummieshappyminds 😂

• Haha
Oh off to the cinema and curry night again?! Bloody hell, I wonder how many packets of imodium they have in their medicine cupboard.
What's their kids doing while they're buggering off again? Eating frozen Pizzas in bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh off to the cinema and curry night again?! Bloody hell, I wonder how many packets of imodium they have in their medicine cupboard.
What's their kids doing while they're buggering off again? Eating frozen Pizzas in bed?!
Ahh here comes the tango ice blast and popcorn/sweeties/ice cream pics. Can’t bloody wait! If you don’t post a picture of your cinema ticket, did it really happen trash 🤔

• Haha
Yep I knew it 😆 so funny hatching their little detective plan while stuffing their faces! #happytummieshappyminds 😂
It is so bleeping obvious 😴😴😴

I will never run out of things to take the piss out of these 2 dipshits about and they are both so desperate for validation that they’ll never stop posting.

I actually can’t get over how obvious Trasha’s freebie begging is for new living room things now that OranguTAN has had new (exactly the same as her old) furniture. Can you actually believe that video!!!

Guess what though ladies - until you up your game and use your stories to beg for them live, JD crappy seasonings, some absolutely shite wallpaper and a bed headboard table is all you are going to get!!! You need to be a Becky home sweet home Trash 🤣

• Haha
Why the duck has she #mothersdayweekend it’s another flippin 3 weeks away you absolute dick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck has she #mothersdayweekend it’s another flippin 3 weeks away you absolute dick
I think she means they’re going on a date night for Mother’s Day which is a bit weird surely the kids should be the ones taking her out not Hubby 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.