Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has possessed OranguTAN to be wasting so much money lately?? New washer /dryer, new tv, hair straightener, “fancy” shampoo, going out to eat lounge furniture? Etc. maybe Dels life insurance is going to kick in since he had his “brain scan” haven’t heard a peep about that again so I doubt it was true. Surely they cant be earning that much to be rolling in money. Maybe the deal was he would order her a ring off wish and she can use the rest of what would have been for the ring to impress us poor tattlers who have nothing and that’s why we jealous.

I checked dels face book to see what his actual job title was and see that oranguTANs reflection in their old washing machine that they sold. Is it against the rules to post??

I’d love a movie based on these idiots. It would be comedy gold. Joe dirt cross over with animal planet with wrong turn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More processed shite from Trash last night after spending all day on her hole eating crap!!! How her tummy is happy is bleeping beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cutenose??? what’s cute about that bleeping nose, it’s spread across her face! And don’t even get me started on handsome John 🤣🤣 there’s nothing handsome about that gremlin 🤮
Toxic Tan could shovel snow with that conk!

Ah gutted!! Leanne2008 bits of tit has gone private, I would always have a look if she was mentioned on here!
mind you I’d come away with a headache so it’s probably for the best 🤣🤣🤣
It won’t last her account being private, you won’t get loadsa followers or freebies if it’s on private 🙄

What has possessed OranguTAN to be wasting so much money lately?? New washer /dryer, new tv, hair straightener, “fancy” shampoo, going out to eat lounge furniture? Etc. maybe Dels life insurance is going to kick in since he had his “brain scan” haven’t heard a peep about that again so I doubt it was true. Surely they cant be earning that much to be rolling in money. Maybe the deal was he would order her a ring off wish and she can use the rest of what would have been for the ring to impress us poor tattlers who have nothing and that’s why we jealous.

I checked dels face book to see what his actual job title was and see that oranguTANs reflection in their old washing machine that they sold. Is it against the rules to post??

I’d love a movie based on these idiots. It would be comedy gold. Joe dirt cross over with animal planet with wrong turn
And washing still inside!!! 😆😆😆🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks to Lanavalentines for thread title.
Hope everyone is happy.
Let the comedy gold continue.....

View attachment 89518
how much crap can one woman eat?

View attachment 89525

@Lanavalentine well done on the thread title 👏🏻
OMG what an idiot! Normally wouldn’t generalise but this red head is really showing her fiery side now. She really is an awful woman, who can obviously lose it very quickly! Temper temper....It was obvious I suppose that there had to be some sort of underlying issues. Good on her replying to people but a simple yes or no to the ad question would’ve sufficed, surely it’s fair game to ask someone who thinks they are influencing enough to be #instafamous?! #redheadrooster

It won’t last her account being private, you won’t get loadsa followers or freebies if it’s on private 🙄

Haha Stockers, I LOVE your profile pic! 😂🐽😂

Reactions: 4
Honestly what a joke!! Surely you know not to get your fat head in the picture.
especially after Trasha is always having screen shots taken of her in stupid positions 😂😂

OMG what an idiot! Normally wouldn’t generalise but this red head is really showing her fiery side now. She really is an awful woman, who can obviously lose it very quickly! Temper temper....It was obvious I suppose that there had to be some sort of underlying issues. Good on her replying to people but a simple yes or no to the ad question would’ve sufficed, surely it’s fair game to ask someone who thinks they are influencing enough to be #instafamous?! #redheadrooster
🤣🤣🤣 Redheadrooster 😂😂😂😂

Haha Stockers, I LOVE your profile pic! 😂🐽😂
Oh my god love it 🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

i’ve just noticed your profile pic 🤣🤣 i can’t breathe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

If the washing machine is saleable then presumably it still works? Why buy new then?

Reactions: 5
God knows where ‘cutenose’ and Del Boy have suddenly acquired all the cash to splash on pointless rubbish, but its almost like she’s goading poor thick Trascha in to attempting to copy and keep up with her. Expensive bottles of wine and overpriced shampoo, that I’m sure she knows Trascha can’t afford, and so can’t copy 🤔

Reactions: 7
Honestly what a joke!! Surely you know not to get your fat head in the picture.
especially after Trasha is always having screen shots taken of her in stupid positions 😂😂

🤣🤣🤣 Redheadrooster 😂😂😂😂

I know it’s tight but I couldn’t resist! No need for her to be that vicious.

Reactions: 1
OranguTan is awful! And who
The f gets excited about buying shampoo and conditioner? Sad act!

Reactions: 7
It’s the weekend, we will get a weather report, a photo of her manky breakfast, a blurb of what she is up to today and it won’t be a lot because of the weather. They will be all cosy and have happy tummies 🙄 and watching Netflix’s. If she reads in here they’ll bring out some board games just to show they don’t always watch tv.
Then maybe Hubby will treat them to something after all he is employee of the month!!! I wonder if he got a certificate and a medal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OranguTan is awful! And who
The f gets excited about buying shampoo and conditioner? Sad act!
She seems to get a rush of a high when she buys something. I imagine she is very materialistic.
she’ll defo have a happy tummy later after stuffing her face with more treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.