Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be something about the name Tanya/Tania - she’s a right piece of work too.

Tanya’s separated at birth twin brother is coming up on the new series of 90 day Fiancé 🙈🤣

Fatneck 😂😂😂

Grow up Trash 🤢🤢🤢
Talk about ‘Grow Up’ Ginger Miss Piggy’s lunch pack 4th April 2017! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏽‍♂️

And who goes shopping at Victoria’s Secret to buy BIG PANTS?!!! #GingeMingeMissPiggyDoes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Talk about ‘Grow Up’ Ginger Miss Piggy’s lunch pack 4th April 2017! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏽‍♂️

And who goes shopping at Victoria’s Secret to buy BIG PANTS?!!! #GingeMingeMissPiggyDoes
How old is this woman 🙄

Reactions: 3
0CECF328-D8AC-45DB-8BBF-DDC7255A3830.jpeg

It’s who won the game, not who one!! Idiot 🙄

New thread title
Tanya/Tasha The two biggest jokes on the gram- it must be an Ashford thing we wouldn’t understand

Trasha has steak on the menu for Saturday 🤮🦧 #steak&blowjobday 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Who one the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plus if Miss Piggy has commented and said she hasn’t been for years, why the duck did she choose last night to go AFTER Trash had posted to say they were going for Olivia’s birthday.

What a piece of work she is 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Who one the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plus if Miss Piggy has commented and said she hasn’t been for years, why the duck did she choose last night to go AFTER Trash had posted to say they were going for Olivia’s birthday.

What a piece of work she is 😠
Cos she’s just a straight up conniving witch ,pure and simple

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine being in your fifties and being jealous of a 13 year old celebrating her birthday? How utterly disgusting and sad

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine being in your fifties and being jealous of a 13 year old celebrating her birthday? How utterly disgusting and sad
It’s terrible isn’t it, I don’t normally get emotionally invested in this pair of bleeping clowns but that’s made me really annoyed. Totally and utterly shown her true colours there. No wonder she has no friends and has made Del Boy her BFF. Wankers.

Reactions: 9
It’s terrible isn’t it, I don’t normally get emotionally invested in this pair of bleeping clowns but that’s made me really annoyed. Totally and utterly shown her true colours there. No wonder she has no friends and has made Del Boy her BFF. Wankers.
It’s even worse because she has children herself! Tan is bleeping vile, you’d never see something so spiteful from Trash

Reactions: 8
So if taco del has come into all this money does it mean dirty John has too ? If it’s “inheritance” 🤔

• Haha
1. Where's Tasha putting her new garden furniture? Surely it'll be ruined by summer in this weather. 2. Why the duck has she got a gazebo up when there's a new storm every week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oooooh a sneak peak of a bleeping garden chair, i’ll sleep soooooo much better tonight now as i’ve never seen a chair before 🙄 knew it wouldn’t be long before the bellend uses the alfresco hashtag.

Used i meant, i was typing quick coz she annoyed me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion - battle of the hot tubs, with a side of ring sting - must be an ashford thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This cute nose nickname - who actually calls her that?! As even when Del comments on her posts he never calls her ‘cutenose’ I’ve only ever seen it when she writes it herself ( like that time on the bottle of cava) is it just that she’s hoping it will catch on and everyone will start calling her it?

• Haha
I still chuckle at the meal from ages ago when Tanya put on instagram "having the best night ever... loads of chats, giggles, plans for the future and excitement", and then Trasha put a photo of them all up on the gram and it was a pic where no one knew she was taking it, and they all looks miserable as sin. Certainly no chats, giggles or plans going on there you liar

Where is she going to store all that fabric outdoor furniture if they are getting rid of the shed? for example tonight its going to piss down with rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.