Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
luxury cushions - don’t know why that’s making me laugh so much 😂😂

Reactions: 4
That’s very true, they are so not people to look up too! I think I came across Tanya first I don’t really remember. But I remember being shocked when Tasha showed off her kitchen with the hashtag #kitcheninspo I laughed out loud.
I hate all the showing off, and I hate how they are both selfish.

She is far from cutenose, I think she said that’s Del’s nickname for her! 😂
I wouldn’t mind if she was even a nice person, we all know she isn’t.
Keep the photos coming 🤣🤣🤣
Why can't they just have normal pet names for each other like head that's what me and my husband call each other 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg! Her feet look like actual pigs trotters😭 never seen anything like it!! (except on a pig, obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Trasha. She probably does think those are 'luxury cushions'.... after all, her sofa is as flat as an ironing board. And she has to put two mattresses together on her bed to make it comfy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Trasha. She probably does think those are 'luxury cushions'.... after all, her sofa is as flat as an ironing board. And she has to put two mattresses together on her bed to make it comfy.
They look cheap at duck! That’s probably why she hasn’t tagged where she bought them from

Reactions: 3
Oh my god no mention of her son.
When I was going through her photos, I found a photo of her girls with her son. I didn’t want to post it. It was back in 2017!
How sad she doesn’t include him. What a truly vile disgusting person she is.
I can’t stand women like her!!!!
He’s not even on the “my family” wall art

Has Tanya not discovered yet that taking a selfie at a certain angle hides your double chin ??? 🤔
That pic in your profile is at least 15yrs old, when she was with her ex (2nd) husband

• Wow
I was also thinking this, not that I’m any type of psychoanalyst, but I think there is a similarity to the way ‘Badger’ writes and Tash speaks...both just comes across as someone with a slightly lower than average intelligence; making unsubstantiated claims, trying to get ‘in’ on the sudden spike in interest in Tanya ....it’s all to familiar to Tasha’s personality.

Tempted to ‘phone BMW to test the redundancy theory .....🤣
I’m not Tasha, I have a very high iq thanks.
claims may be unsubstantiated but all 100% true. Not sure how you expect me to prove them though.
oh and she still works for BMW

She must be near 50 if you take into account her sons age
She’s 47

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I swear she thinks she’s 14! #Tan4Del

Cankles?!!!!!!!!

Ginge Miss Piggy, needs to get herself one of these bags from Iceland!!!
My good God! If ‘my man’ wrote notes like this, I’d have him at the doctors ASAP to see why he had suddenly developed the personality of a 12 year old girl. What a turn off 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here is some photos that have been uploaded more than once. I know it’s just clothes and the bedroom but we have seen that she has uploaded food more than once and claims it’s from the day it’s uploaded so regardless of whether it’s just an outfit it’s still a false image. Also included 2 bottles with writing supposedly from taco Del. Any writing experts want to see what’s going on there??

how many meat balls does one person need?
And also featuring another dig at Tasha

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Here is some photos that have been uploaded more than once. I know it’s just clothes and the bedroom but we have seen that she has uploaded food more than once and claims it’s from the day it’s uploaded so regardless of whether it’s just an outfit it’s still a false image. Also included 2 bottles with writing supposedly from taco Del. Any writing experts want to see what’s going on there??

how many meat balls does one person need?
And also featuring another dig at Tasha
Good work, that must have been hard work 🤣😂

duck me she is boring 🙈 And has definitely written on those bottles herself. Sad cow.

duck me imagine coming across that in a dark alley 😱😱😱View attachment 93428
Yikes 😬

Reactions: 4
"happy ANNIVESARY" on the pink bottle 🤦‍♀️ bunch of bleeping idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not Tasha, I have a very high iq thanks.
claims may be unsubstantiated but all 100% true. Not sure how you expect me to prove them though.
oh and she still works for BMW

She’s 47
Is there anything you can tell us that would prove some truth?
Also why come on here if you do know them? Is it because you don’t like Tash or tan or is it so you can report back to them?
When is tan planning on getting married?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.