Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn! If you don't like it, scroll past it. We're all here for the bants as mrsturner said! It's a gossip site and they display their lives publically. If I did what they did, spent like they did without a thought in the world, acted like they did, I'd expect the same treatment

Reactions: 10
Put your life out there publicly and this is what you get. However every fucker in the world could pretend to know someone featured on a thread on here and sign up and drop a so called truth bomb about them.

And that’s not trying to moderate BTW, that’s just trying to keep it real.

Reactions: 6
we are all here for the same reason, and that’s to vent our frustrations about T&T.
we do laugh and I enjoy the banter.
Its not like any of us are sending them nasty messages. No one forces them to read here.
So called friends screen shot and send it to Tanya when she said she was on her way to London for a brain scan for her man!!
Some friend!
I think what badger says could be true, but then again I don’t believe we landed on the moon.
Whatever their motives (badger) let’s get back to what we do best and that’s pull apart what these two portray as their perfect lives!
If Badger stays then welcome if she/he don’t then that’s a shame you’re gonna miss out on all the laughs but I guess if your an acquaintance then you’ll See for yourself her car crash life.
Cos we all know it’s not cracked up to what it is portrayed to be.
I mean I live in hope we’ll get to see the wedding this year, I may even sit at home and throw myself a little wedding party when it happens.
I’ll get myself a a glass of wine, and some nibbles and I’ll even dress up, in some wedding themed PJ’s! And I’ll have spam sandwiches but it will be just for show. Because I don’t eat that shit, I’ll go M&S and get myself a prawn sandwich.
I don’t have a hot tub so I’ll get a bowl and put a lush bath bomb in it. Maybe I’ll have to wait for Trasha’s garden revel,
I won’t eat off a plate like a normal person I’ll get a frisbee just to be different

Reactions: 25
I call bullshit. Think/know whatever. It’s one thing to comment on their content, another to dish out so called ‘dirt’. Which I think your talking bollocks anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In fact, it is VERY easy to find out her maiden name as well as her 1st married surname. I managed to find it within about 10 min. So if I can do it, badger can as well

Reactions: 4
If Del has come into some inheritance - why isn't Tanya putting the money away towards a deposit for a house. Their own house. It’s okay though her kids don’t want the security of a home.... instead they are looking forward to Inheriting a hot tub and a microwave once Tanya pops her clogs.

Reactions: 6
Female Mr bean

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget she’ll be able to leave all her themed tat!
And that beautiful new vintage furniture and an old VW!! And that rather fetching 80’s dining table

Reactions: 3
Now she’s bought a new bed and mattress deffo maxing our some cards here

Why does she have to post everytime she buys something new ? I really don’t understand it .And these daft twats aren’t just posting pictures of new things in their home ,they’re posting pictures when they’ve ordered things.What is that all about ,really ?

Reactions: 5
That must be alot of inheritance when she can afford a car, hot tub, garden set, redo her living room, new tv, new washing machine, new hair straighteners, £39 a bottle shampoo, multiple date nights, and a new bed... meanwhile us normal people have to take out a loan for a car, buy a new bed on credit with Harvey's or wherever, buy a washing machine also on credit unless it's cheap, (all of those things not in the same year mind nevermind same month) opt for the hair straighteners when they're in the sales after christmas and use £2 shampoo because it's no different to that shit she has and only go on a date night when you're sure you have money to do so and a babysitter that's free! I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could ever afford a hot tub (not worth the money in UK weather) Del must have had a reeeeeeeaaaaally rich uncle.

By the way Tanya I'm sat here so jealous and seething.... just kidding I'm sat here having a good laugh in my house that I own with my things that I worked hard and saved for

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I wonder why John hasn’t gotten some sort of inheritance. Are we sure it wasn’t a death on tanyas side?

Reactions: 7
I wonder why John hasn’t gotten some sort of inheritance. Are we sure it wasn’t a death on tanyas side?
You're probably right. The whole inheritance thing was probably a lie from bullwinkle or whatever their name was.

It reads like the conveyor belt on ‘The Generation Game’! You forgot the microwave and TWO second hand cars- but no cuddly toy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.