Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dude, no offence but you are a brand new member who’s jumped straight on and stirred up tit. So, that leads me to conclude that you are either one of those absolute bleeping weirdos who has no life at all in the real world so you spend your days on the internet pretending to be someone else OR you are indeed Tanya or Trasha or someone who lives in the same house as either of them. Either way - you are behaving like a nutcase.

Do tell us which one it is 🤣🤣
Lol none of the above. Let’s just say I know her husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't Trasha have a pizza oven in her garden!
cabt wait for the landscaped garden. She needs to start by cutting down those horrendous bushes around her garden. But before that sort the inside of your house out first. It’s a mess

Reactions: 4
can Just imagine her saying listen kiddies don’t touch any food or drinks until I’ve took photos of them for insta. Such a sad cow. The pizzas don’t look very appetising 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what evidence do you have to prove this? I know people make assumptions, but generally if you are saying you know for a fact - you must have evidence to prove the fact? Say it, prove it ....,
Not sure how you would be able to prove it?
i k

can Just imagine her saying listen kiddies don’t touch any food or drinks until I’ve took photos of them for insta. Such a sad cow. The pizzas don’t look very appetising 🤢
Does anything she cooks ever look appetising 😬
Why not order dominos? Teenagers don’t want to make their own pizzas, they want dominos. Trasha you should of said I could of given you a 50% discount code!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes that’s correct
I'm not buying it.
Even if you are a friend of her said ex husband, why are you on here dishing the dirt? What's your motive? And even if you had beef with her for treating your mate like tit, its suspicious youd just find this thread on this site and come and stir it up. I'm sniffing BS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not buying it.
Even if you are a friend of her said ex husband, why are you on here dishing the dirt? What's your motive? And even if you had beef with her for treating your mate like tit, its suspicious youd just find this thread on this site and come and stir it up. I'm sniffing BS
Unless it's the ex-husband's new girlfriend 🤷‍♀️ 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not buying it.
Was told about this thread by someone else, hence why I found it.
mask me anything you like

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Unless it's the ex-husband's new girlfriend 🤷‍♀️ 😂😂
That’s what I’m thinking

Was told about this thread by someone else, hence why I found it.
mask me anything you like
How well do you know both of them? See them regularly or just acquaintances? Are they as batshit crazy and petty in real life as they appear on Instagram? Has John ever tried it on with you? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.