Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What proof would you like?
If you have some kind of solid evidence please do share, my point really though is -why say something you can’t prove? There have been so many spoof accounts on here that most people just focus on discussing what we know - and that’s the stuff that comes from the horses mouths via their Insta accounts; of course we all speculate but not without at least a sniff of a lead first!

Reactions: 5
That’s what I’m thinking

How well do you know both of them? See them regularly or just acquaintances? Are they as batshit crazy and petty in real life as they appear on Instagram? Has John ever tried it on with you? So many questions
Know them very well, tan and her ex. Yes she’s as she seems on insta

What’s Tanya’s maiden name?
Well 1st husband was Packam , maiden name was champion

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who’s this sleepover for exactly ? Trash or her daughter ? Imagine being 13 ,having your mates over and your divvy mums like oh wait guys let me get a pic of the pizzas you made for the gram ,let me take a photo of the dvds I’ve laid out ,don’t pick up your milkshake yet I NEED A PHOTO!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anything she cooks ever look appetising 😬
Why not order dominos? Teenagers don’t want to make their own pizzas, they want dominos. Trasha you should of said I could of given you a 50% discount code!! 🤣
Exactly ! Why doesn’t she just let them order dominos ,buy them a pile of shite,sweets ,choc etc and let them crack on ! They’re 13 fgs

Reactions: 9
True, but everyone was a new member at some time. I could answer any question, but proof is hard to give I guess. But then why would I lie? I know them both
Where is this new found wealth from?
And is she as nasty as she comes across?
Lastly what brought you to tattle.
yes, I’m a nosey witch 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Know them very well, tan and her ex. Yes she’s as she seems on insta

Well 1st husband was Packam , maiden name was champion
Not to spoil the fun but you need to be careful what you say in case you're done for doxxing. If Tanya really is a vindictive witch as she appears I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind tying you to a post and putting a bullet in you, metaphorically speaking. ****NOT MODERATING ANYONE'S POST JUST MAKING SURE THEY DON'T ACCIDENTALLY BREAK THE LAW****

Reactions: 5
I know Tanya’s side.
no motivation except was told about this thread, and same as everyone find it amusing
Where is this new found wealth from?
And is she as nasty as she comes across?
Lastly what brought you to tattle.
yes, I’m a nosey witch 🕵🏻‍♀️
wealth probably from dels inheritance
Yes she can be.
was told about tattle but a friend

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s what I’m thinking

How well do you know both of them? See them regularly or just acquaintances? Are they as batshit crazy and petty in real life as they appear on Instagram? Has John ever tried it on with you? So many questions
Know Tanya’s side pretty well
Not Tasha’s so well
Yes crazy lol
No John hasn’t tried anything on with me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Tanya’s side.
no motivation except was told about this thread, and same as everyone find it amusing

Yes she can be.
What inheritance?
Does she really have no neck? And does she dislike Tasha as much as it comes across on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know Tanya’s side.

Yes she can be.
She's spending inheritance money when she isn't even married to him yet 😯 she's the type to make him take out life insurance then slip nightshade into his porridge 🤣🤣

Is she a proper money grabber then, badger??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to spoil the fun but you need to be careful what you say in case you're done for doxxing. If Tanya really is a vindictive witch as she appears I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind tying you to a post and putting a bullet in you, metaphorically speaking. ****NOT MODERATING ANYONE'S POST JUST MAKING SURE THEY DON'T ACCIDENTALLY BREAK THE LAW****
It’s not illegal if it’s information that is available on the internet. I asked the maiden name question as it’s available on free genealogy sites. In hindsight, asking that question wasn’t really proof of anything.

Reactions: 4
She's spending inheritance money when she isn't even married to him yet 😯 she's the type to make him take out life insurance then slip nightshade into his porridge 🤣🤣

Is she a proper money grabber then, badger??
So did the other twin get some inheritance?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.