Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Employee of the bleeping month my arse. Like you’ve read here and now you feel you need to cover your arses because we are on to you with. Jesus wept!

Reactions: 7
Yep! I'm a nurse in the NHS, I work 5 days a week usually getting in to the office at 7.30am and leave at 6.00 most nights. I don't see my own young children at all and pay £1300 a month in childcare for that privaledge...Seeing these two go on makes me so sad. I wish I could sit about on my arse all day, or go out for spontaneous meals, or spend spend spend on tit but I can't!
I'm in the wrong job, clearly. I wonder if his employer is advertising..
I’m a Radiographer in the NHS and most of my wages used to go on childcare, she’s in school now so no more killer nursery fees.
I don’t believe they have any money at all, both barely work 20hrs per week between them. More than likely in tit loads of debt. There house dirty and in serious need of renovation. She spends all of her time trying to impress strangers with her tat and disgusting food. They aren’t a family to envy just pity them I do.

Yep! I'm a nurse in the NHS, I work 5 days a week usually getting in to the office at 7.30am and leave at 6.00 most nights. I don't see my own young children at all and pay £1300 a month in childcare for that privaledge...Seeing these two go on makes me so sad. I wish I could sit about on my arse all day, or go out for spontaneous meals, or spend spend spend on tit but I can't!
I’m a Radiographer in the NHS and most of my wages used to go on childcare, she’s in school now so no more killer nursery fees.
I don’t believe they have any money at all, both barely work 20hrs per week between them. More than likely in tit loads of debt. There house dirty and in serious need of renovation. She spends all of her time trying to impress strangers with her tat and disgusting food. They aren’t a family to envy just pity them I do.

Reactions: 9
It’s so annoying.

The mirror has been cracked since at least December...and yes I’m sad and had to check because I knew she probably left it cracked whilst buying useless crap 😂View attachment 89430
Blimey well spotted 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Trasha has been on Tattle today.
New thread title.
Tasha/Tanya #12 drinkies kiddies my man Hubby happy tummy so delish hehe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How did the mirror crack? James had a tantrum about being treated like a five year old "kiddy"? Trash stared at herself in it for too long and the mirror couldn't cope? OranguTan came round and started flailing her long ginger arms about all the copying? I need context
9C576C93-4BAD-46AF-BD3A-B3CC616799E1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion
“Tan’s planning the wedding, whilst trash is busy begging “

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they don’t deserve a funny quote, just plain old Natascha Ashford and Tanya Whitlock #12 🙄

Begging for another sofa now!!
How about get a bleeping job and buy one you lazy dirty scum bag

• Wow
This week has been very entertaining, I haven’t laughed so much at it since I found that 80s car and we all spent hours of our time trawling back for their highlights 🤣
that was the time I first found tattle and started to flow them. Oh that so funny! 🤣

Reactions: 2
I must say of all the threads I view and comment on, on here. This one is deffo the best. You guys are hilarious and I actually laugh aloud at some of the posts you write about these 2 idiots and their hubbies/fiancé. I’ve never come across two women, two grown women- I hasten to add- with such obvious rivalry and hatred for each other, wasting hundreds of pounds competing for validation off complete strangers on a media sharing platform. It’s so funny to witness and these comments on here just add to the hilarity of it all 😂🤣

• Haha
Begging for another sofa now!!
How about get a bleeping job and buy one you lazy dirty scum bag
She says she made a mistake with the new sofa! Just goes to show how much of a rush she was in to show off to her followers! head

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I must say of all the threads I view and comment on, on here. This one is deffo the best. You guys are hilarious and I actually laugh aloud at some of the posts you write about these 2 idiots and their hubbies/fiancé. I’ve never come across two women, two grown women- I hasten to add- with such obvious rivalry and hatred for each other, wasting hundreds of pounds competing for validation off complete strangers on a media sharing platform. It’s so funny to witness and these comments on here just add to the hilarity of it all 😂🤣
It been a real meeting of minds on here, Tan must absolutely hate us. Trash is too off with the fairies to care, she probably stands by the back door with John Boy after the kiddies have gone to sleep most nights having a few tokes of his whacky backy 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 89422
This has got to be a bleeping joke!!!!
Employee of the month!!!!
I have bleeping heard it all now.
He wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped him in the face!
These two are a joke.
bleeping hell, I should work 36 hours a week and the rest, planning curriculum, after school clubs that I don’t get paid for. Staying late for parent meetings.
My best friend is a nurse, she works over 50 hours a week, hardly get a break, like most who work for the NHS she knows what hard work is.
My husband is in the military and works bleeping hard.
These bunch of idiots, sitting on their arses watching Netflix’s and eating crap.
This has really made my blood boil!!!

The others must be even worse if that wanker is a role model
Use hubby’s bonus to buy a NEW mirror!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe he got employee of the month!
All if you NHS workers deserve so so much more than you all get.
These two lazy bastards wouldn’t know the meaning of the word work, at least tan and Del Boy both work full time.

Reactions: 9
She says she made a mistake with the new sofa! Just goes to show how much of a rush she was in to show off to her followers! head
She wants a NEW one, coz FatTANgUran is getting a NEW one! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone that knows her, dob her in to social and save us all some income tax!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.