Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#thejman #jdog #bigj really?!

She wants a NEW one, coz FatTANgUran is getting a NEW one! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone that knows her, dob her in to social and save us all some income tax!
FatTANgUran sounds like some new haribo mix, I wonder who will get them first? #weekendtreats

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much does a landscape gardener gets paid? The company he works for looks legit at least.

Reactions: 2
This has got to be a piss take!!! Surely bleeping JMan, handsome John. He is far from handsome he looks like he could do with a good wash.
How come the company have only put his photo up for employee of the month?
Never put any other employee’s photo or name? All a bit odd.
If I was looking for a landscape gardening company I wouldn’t be using them!!

Reactions: 5
Tan, I hate to break it to you hun but you really do not have a cute nose. In fact, I’d go as far as to say you have a fat nose. No offence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe he got employee of the month!
All if you NHS workers deserve so so much more than you all get.
These two lazy bastards wouldn’t know the meaning of the word work, at least tan and Del Boy both work full time.
It says a lot about Compo that he gets employee of the month when he’s spent most of the month rained off.

Reactions: 6
Cute nose personalised £39 shampoo? What a bloody trumpet that woman is. Literally pisses money away and acts like a twelve year old. So embarrassing, bet Trash and John are creasing up at orangutan this time. duck knows how much debt they are in, we have got the calorific afternoon tea to look forward to this weekend #happytummy #soamazing #foodie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know how many followers trash can has and quite frankly I don’t care ,however who the f tags their husbands employer on their open Instagram account ! she knows fine well she has a thread on here too ,(cos she reads it ) and we’ll be discussing the company .
she’s not a full shilling that one ( not that we didn’t already know that ) .Does she not value privacy or internet safety at all?

Why does it say function of cute nose ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how many followers trash can has and quite frankly I don’t care ,however who the f tags their husbands employer on their open Instagram account ! she knows fine well she has a thread on here too ,(cos she reads it ) and we’ll be discussing the company .
she’s not a full shilling that one ( not that we didn’t already know that ) .Does she not value privacy or internet safety at all?
She’s deffo special needs, I think it’s becoming more and more obvious 🙈

Maybe that’s why they get benefits, because she’s classed as disabled and can only work a few hours a week. Maybe that’s why her ladies are so kind to her because she is simple 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the comments on the shampoo pic 🙈 pls tell me it’s one of you lovely ladies 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion. Something like: OranguTAN keeps splashing the cash, whilst two hours a week is enough ‘work’ for our Trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.