Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just annoys me that there’s very little original or genuine content on Instagram anymore. Everyone is just copying each other, in a sea of affiliated links!

There are some people on Insta, and I actually forget why I followed them in the first place.
I stopped following pretty much all "influencers", I'll just look at their page now and then because I can't get away from them because they're always on the discover page 😂 I mostly follow proper photographers now and small businesses.

Reactions: 5
It just annoys me that there’s very little original or genuine content on Instagram anymore. Everyone is just copying each other, in a sea of affiliated links!

There are some people on Insta, and I actually forget why I followed them in the first place.
Covid came! normally they be flying here there and everywhere and had much more content.
I agree everyone is just copying each other it's like watching a shopping channel at the moment.

How many times can she know out the same ask me anything questions about baby names, how bloody great she is and the dad’s shite quote. She makes me want to throw my phone out the window.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that recently a lot of these influencers are putting up posts and asking a very general question at the end? Seems to be any of the AR influences. Probably got told by AR to do that to increase engagement. For example Tara today - any boys names?
Yes I’ve noticed this! It’s like something their agency tells them to do for engagement. It comes across so false and fake. Drives me mad!

Reactions: 4
Yes I’ve noticed this! It’s like something their agency tells them to do for engagement. It comes across so false and fake. Drives me mad!
It's very amusing as this one has +160,000 followers and only ever answers 3 or 4 questions that are all glorifying her and say pretty much the exact same thing every time she does it 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ya know I think I feel sorry for all the gobshites that flow her who haven't realised what a self obsessed attention seeking fool she is. It's sooo obvious about her ask me anything box.

Reactions: 4
Too curious so had a bitv a google for 'Tara O'Farrell Girlband' and came across a page called Showbiz Ireland that had pics of her at what seems like an audition for some band Louis Walsh and Kian Egan were putting together back in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Too curious so had a bitv a google for 'Tara O'Farrell Girlband' and came across a page called Showbiz Ireland that had pics of her at what seems like an audition for some band Louis Walsh and Kian Egan were putting together back in the day!

Just tried to look it up too. Saw a pic of her - very different alright. Also saw Michelle McGrath and Leanne Moore that does Leanne Moore fitness. That gave me a giggle😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Usually people look better younger but not Tara ..... with a little help 💉 that’s her on the right for anyone struggling to recognise her!
And someone responded to a comment I made earlier in this thread that she hasn't had any work done just uses filters 🤔 😂 Her face actually doesn't move when she talks and it's so misleading as she's a 'beauty influencer'

I unfollowed Tara last weekend, after I'd say about 6 or 7 years following. Used to love her and she was so normal but she has become so narcissistic and entitled, it's such a shame.

• Haha
And someone responded to a comment I made earlier in this thread that she hasn't had any work done just uses filters 🤔 😂 Her face actually doesn't move when she talks and it's so misleading as she's a 'beauty influencer'

I unfollowed Tara last weekend, after I'd say about 6 or 7 years following. Used to love her and she was so normal but she has become so narcissistic and entitled, it's such a shame.
Same here girl. She was literally the only blogger I used to follow on Snapchat.

Reactions: 2
Oh great a hospital bag post is coming 🙄 riveting stuff out of you Tara Snoreeeeee 😴 Sandwich bags full of baby stuff, hair turbans, travel sized everything....Where have we seen this shite before?? EVERYWHERE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh great a hospital bag post is coming 🙄 riveting stuff out of you Tara Snoreeeeee 😴 Sandwich bags full of baby stuff, hair turbans, travel sized everything....Where have we seen this shite before?? EVERYWHERE!!!
What i wana know is who are the people asking her for this kinda thing. Surely if u wanted a bitv advice as to what to pack you would just ask friends, family, google...!! No doubt anything she lists though will be some form of #ad #sp

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find the posts that at first appear to be about her pregnancy and then lead into a sponsored post make them a bit uneasy? Specifically referencing the latest DW post. It just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.