Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge difference in her skin due to lack of covid beauty appointments or due to Botox because of pregnancy ? Either way she is not the natural beauty she narcissistically likes to share herself to be
Couldn’t understand her following and popularity when she came on my radar first tbh. Very telling the difference!

Reactions: 2
When I started watching Tara she regularly done make up tutorials and said was all about the skincare etc and her rose hip facial oil🙄 She always said she didn’t like anything too heavy for her base. It baffles me when I see photos of her like that now. Why make out for years that you don’t wear loads of make up when you obviously do. No wonder girls feel tit about themselves 🙄

Reactions: 6
Exactly - I mean 99% of the time I’m without make up, we don’t need to pretend if we use it to cover spots . The eye bags lacking filler are obvious between a lockdown & pregnancy break. Did she do the hospital bag live yet because after having kids of my own I’m sure I’ll learn lots 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Tara having to 'work' until Tuesday when most of us are apparently finished work today... eh working right up to Christmas Eve here Tara, along with most of the country ffs!! But sure shes flat out there staring at her bump, showing off her bump, talking about her bump 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand pregnancy chat! No one cares! We all know what we need for hospital they give you a printed list. Unless your living under a rock you can figure it out.
Who are these idiots who are asking for baby/feeding advice

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand pregnancy chat! No one cares! We all know what we need for hospital they give you a printed list. Unless your living under a rock you can figure it out.
Who are these idiots who are asking for baby/feeding advice
Ah stop they all somehow become experts from the moment they conceive 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Guys, just in case anyone missed it -Tara has just made an announcement regarding the latest position of her bump! What a time to be alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Tara having to 'work' until Tuesday when most of us are apparently finished work today... eh working right up to Christmas Eve here Tara, along with most of the country ffs!! But sure shes flat out there staring at her bump, showing off her bump, talking about her bump 🙄
But the poor pet is wrecked from doing twirls and walking down the stairs.

• Haha
When did she start working in the first place, missed that!🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪 wouldn’t know work if it slapped her across the non botox face!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where on earth does she get her maternity clothing? Belly tops and cheap loungewear!🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s actually never done a 9-5 , a 12 hour shift or even a 40 hour week !
So deluded! Little do they know how soft they have it and they get so wound up with some of us minions hit them with something other than ‘you’re so stunning’!

Where on earth does she get her maternity clothing? Belly tops and cheap loungewear!🤢🤢
How many times did I feel the need to wear a belly top while pregnant .... yeah ‘not once’! But to mention it’s December!

Reactions: 4
She won’t have much attraction to brands soon... in terms of trying to keep to on brand or get work next year or year after... she will be a mom of 2 under 2.5, with a Montessori run , breastfeeding etc. She can flog away the random shite but facing into another year of no live events, she doesn’t have her own brand , Sue, Pippa, lisa - give out all we want but they’ve created security. What has she ? She doesn’t work as a mua anymore ! Pippas events would have been a nice annual cushion. Taras aging this year in terms of what’s new with make up,.. she’s not going to be the young face of anything , I just feel let her be sent as much free chocolate & shite as she wants, her earnings have to be less this year and next year too. Tara may find her self actually looking for a job next year and working a full day Christmas week !

• Haha
I'm genuinely curious though, when she says she's finishing up work next Tuesday, what does she actually mean - like what is she actually working doing??

Reactions: 11
I'm genuinely curious though, when she says she's finishing up work next Tuesday, what does she actually mean - like what is she actually working doing??
She’s deluded! She’s setting up her sponcon for over the Christmas and New Year’s period. 🙄

I’d love to know how Tara and the likes of her explain what their job involves to friends and family.

Anyone else cringe seeing her squirting product directly into her face on her insta stories? It's just so false, no one does that!!

Wtf is that green thing on her. She's definitely going through a weird stage. The relevance is slowly fading but then again she doesnt bother her arse with decent content🙄

It’s hard work growing a baby but it’s harder work having to literally hold it in for 9 whole months! Her arms must be killing her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder will all the boo hoo tatty swipe up jobs become extinct with Brexit in January? She might be on the BUP(brexit unemployment payment).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.