Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people really that obsessed with her hospital bag that they’re asking every day?! And she’s not due for another couple of months. Such a weird one!

Reactions: 9
Are people really that obsessed with her hospital bag that they’re asking every day?! And she’s not due for another couple of months. Such a weird one!
NOBODY is asking and if by the slimmest chance on earth some absolute loser has asked well that person needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
NOBODY is asking and if by the slimmest chance on earth some absolute loser has asked well that person needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
nobody is asking. You can google it, ask at the hospital or any mom/ friend. Tara acts as if she invented the hospital bag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
nobody is asking. You can google it, ask at the hospital or any mom/ friend. Tara acts as if she invented the hospital bag
Exactly, I'm always a bit disturbed by people who will ask strangers things on the Internet when they could just ask friends/family/Google. Especially things that are so common knowledge.

Reactions: 5
She's been talking about this for ages "I'm going to come on and do a live about my hospital bag". It's just an excuse to get engagement up for her page and no doubt plug products.

Whatever happened to talking about it organically as time went on / as she buys things. She's lost all authenticity, everything is so staged with these instagrammers and has to be videoed to perfection.

Unfollow and ask your mother, sister, cousin, friends, midwife!

Reactions: 6
Nobody asked about her hospital bag. She’s just boring, unimaginative and has literally no other content than to regurgitate stale crap that other people have done a million times before her.
And what’s with that strange voice she puts on when speaking to her son?

Reactions: 7
Nobody asked about her hospital bag. She’s just boring, unimaginative and has literally no other content than to regurgitate stale crap that other people have done a million times before her.
is mommy prettttttty ?

• Haha
Also, she surely did a hospital bag post before with Gene, so I don’t think she needs to reinvent the wheel here.

I can’t stand the hospital bag shite. I mean it’s not rocket science. Loads of underwear and babygros. There you have it.

The ad on her stories at the mo for those kitchens comes across as disingenuous. It’s a million miles away from her style

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The worst content from a lot of the influencers lately was the gas/electricity supplier shite. What person in their right mind would change their gas/electricity provider on the basis of an influencer’s Insta post?! 🙈

I can’t stand the hospital bag shite. I mean it’s not rocket science. Loads of underwear and babygros. There you have it.

The ad on her stories at the mo for those kitchens comes across as disingenuous. It’s a million miles away from her style
Not to mention her kitchen is under a year old so why would she randomly be out shopping for kitchens?
Either she thinks her followers are mugs or she’s really desperate if she’s taking sponcon like that.

She’s literally holding her bump every time you see her. Why does she do this?

The worst content from a lot of the influencers lately was the gas/electricity supplier shite. What person in their right mind would change their gas/electricity provider on the basis of an influencer’s Insta post?! 🙈
I’d say a lot of sheep unfortunately!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.