Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her belly have to be hanging out on the sky ad? In the blue co-ord it looks like the bottoms don't fully go over her bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know,we know your pregnant we don’t need to see the bare belly to prove it! And the couch looks so uncomfortable! It’s way to low at the back! They look so awkward and not relaxed at all!

Reactions: 2
Those pictures for the sky ad are ridiculous. I’d love to see her doing parodyesque (yes that’s a word) shots of what real families look like sitting on the couch. It could have made a funny and relatable ad, like her stretched out half asleep in pjs, the kid spilling something etc. I hate this fake curated world influencers live in. DO SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR duck SAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those crop tops are just ridiculous, what’s the point, surely she doesn’t wear them out of the house. I’m roughly the same weeks pregnant and have a similar size bump but I certainly do not have it hanging out going around the house!! Currently working from home in a big nightdress and pyjama bottoms, I usually get dressed but I just couldn’t face the discomfort today!

Reactions: 4
Those crop tops are just ridiculous, what’s the point, surely she doesn’t wear them out of the house. I’m roughly the same weeks pregnant and have a similar size bump but I certainly do not have it hanging out going around the house!! Currently working from home in a big nightdress and pyjama bottoms, I usually get dressed but I just couldn’t face the discomfort today!
Yeah I'm also the same stage and I'm a little embarrassed for her. I really feel for anyone who follows her that is having fertility struggles - yes we all need to embrace and enjoy our own pregnancies but have some dignity and awareness for how you make others feel on your platform. She props herself on a pedestal as the 'i know the fertility struggle I've been there' but her posts are so insensitive and just unnecessary like grow up and put some proper clothes on.

I'm working a full time job at a working from home desk all day and no I don't 'put my bump away' but I certainly don't spend time posing with my old size 8 crop tops, curl my hair and bend my shoulder with fake smiles to the snap of a camera. Just stop Tara it's ridiculous and so unrelatable.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know any pregnant women who have ever dressed like that! It’s not like it’s summer time and it’s hot out! Rosanna Davidson is always putting up bump photos but her clothes complement her bump! She has a bit of class!!

Reactions: 4
Great innovative recipe up there on her stories for all of you asking her how to make a pizza with a wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosanna so classy and mindful of those struggling to have babies, she comes across a real lady.

Reactions: 11
Lack of Botox starting to show....
Do you think that’s it? I’ve been thinking her makeup looks terrible lately. I started following her a few years ago around the time she got married, and thought she looked fab then (apart from the spider web lashes!).

Reactions: 3
I think she must get filler or something along them lines under her eyes as they are looking very sunken lately. She looks so different this weather

Reactions: 6
I think she must get filler or something along them lines under her eyes as they are looking very sunken lately. She looks so different this weather
I don’t think whatever way she’s doing her makeup lately is helping either. The eyeliner on the bottom lash line isn’t very flattering!

Reactions: 3
It just annoys me that there’s very little original or genuine content on Instagram anymore. Everyone is just copying each other, in a sea of affiliated links!

There are some people on Insta, and I actually forget why I followed them in the first place.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.