Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? She does have a resting witch face 😂
She is a friend of a former colleague and I obviously can’t go into details here but I heard stories about her from a few years back! Now to be fair the colleague is no friend of mine so who knows but I remember thinking how bitchy at the time! Anyway I don’t like bloggers who feel the need to post under every other blogger’s post just to remain relevant and I know she’s got her own following and career but just something very insincere! Her fella is an awful waa bag too!

Reactions: 1
I found the posting and Tara re-posting of the proposal just tacky. A proposal is such an intimate and special moment for a couple, why post it publicly!

Tara is irrelevant, as I've said before I use to genuinely like her and enjoy her content, then I'd dip in and out,now I've just blocked her. I find her quiet rude at times and more recently just very passive aggressive.

Reactions: 7
Well she did call her followers "arseholes" on her stories a couple of days ago in a roundabout way, she was then even more vague/random about her health and answered another 3 questions from 160,000 followers. So Id say easily, people are just eye rolling thinking it's probably a paid live and just tapping on through.

Reactions: 4
Her 'little miss perfect, im so cool, im so hip' mask definitely slipped there when she was calling everyone assholes. Something obviously hit a nerve. She trys to make out like shes so above and beyond, and that shes just so likeable so how could everyone not always be so in awe of her. But in her self involved world, if you dont like her then ur an asshole!? Get over urself Tara ffs!!

Reactions: 10
Her 'little miss perfect, im so cool, im so hip' mask definitely slipped there when she was calling everyone assholes. Something obviously hit a nerve. She trys to make out like shes so above and beyond, and that shes just so likeable so how could everyone not always be so in awe of her. But in her self involved world, if you dont like her then ur an asshole!? Get over urself Tara ffs!!
Yeah I was shocked at what she was saying, do different to how she normally acts. The real her indeed.

Laughing at her rotten pink maternity top. She always so ‘edgy’ (!!!!) with her band T-shirt, quirky gold animals and rock and roll style, but She will advertise anything for a few quid. Not a chance she liked that top in the slightest.

Reactions: 12
Well she did call her followers "arseholes" on her stories a couple of days ago in a roundabout way, she was then even more vague/random about her health and answered another 3 questions from 160,000 followers. So Id say easily, people are just eye rolling thinking it's probably a paid live and just tapping on through.
I don’t follow her anymore. In what context did she call her followers assholes? 🙈

Reactions: 5
This sounds like the mirror image of my experience. My bridesmaids hadn’t a clue who she was as they live abroad but they did mention how strange it was that she had a full face of makeup on so early in the morning and was getting her eyebrows done! She must be so insecure without her makeup. They were falling all over her! Had this happened at my trial for tan I would have just not gone back. My tan was so much better for the trial than it was for the wedding day too. And they seemed so annoyed that we all wanted different makes of tans too! Like you, I bad mouthed the place afterwards but I never bothered my hole emailing them! I figured I paid for her treatments that morning and all I got myself was crappy service and they knew that and they couldn’t care less!
Why would it be strange to have a full face of make up on "at that hour"? Who said make up was only for "later hours" and why do you assume shes insecure if she wore makeup up to a brow appointment? Would you like if i assumed you were lazy and didn't care about your appearance if you arrived into the salon with no makeup on?? Very strange comment to be honest.

Reactions: 1
Why would it be strange to have a full face of make up on "at that hour"? Who said make up was only for "later hours" and why do you assume shes insecure if she wore makeup up to a brow appointment? Would you like if i assumed you were lazy and didn't care about your appearance if you arrived into the salon with no makeup on?? Very strange comment to be honest.
I don’t think that comment was strange at all, I think your reaction to it is strange. Maybe you don’t know but when your getting your brows done the area around them is cleaned so if you have makeup on it’s just coming straight off. I think it’s fair to assume that someone who goes to the bother of applying a full face of makeup only to have it even partially removed for a treatment has some kind of facial insecurities as it’s essentially just a waste of time and product. If you assumed I was lazy and didn’t care about my appearance as I arrived for an appearance enhancing treatment with no makeup on I honestly would give zero fucks 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think that comment was strange at all, I think your reaction to it is strange. Maybe you don’t know but when your getting your brows done the area around them is cleaned so if you have makeup on it’s just coming straight off. I think it’s fair to assume that someone who goes to the bother of applying a full face of makeup only to have it even partially removed for a treatment has some kind of facial insecurities as it’s essentially just a waste of time and product. If you assumed I was lazy and didn’t care about my appearance as I arrived for an appearance enhancing treatment with no makeup on I honestly would give zero fucks 🤷🏼‍♀️
No she said it was strange to have full make up on in the early hours of the day. What has the time got to do with it? And yes im familiar as to how having a brow treatment works, they wipe away whatever is in your brows and the immediate area, they hardly remove all your makeup like. She can wear whatever she likes on her face, dunno why the fact she had make up on is strange, wasn't as if she was going for a facial. Maybe she had somewhere to be after? Or maybe she just felt like wearing make up🙄

Reactions: 2
No she said it was strange to have full make up on in the early hours of the day. What has the time got to do with it? And yes im familiar as to how having a brow treatment works, they wipe away whatever is in your brows and the immediate area, they hardly remove all your makeup like. She can wear whatever she likes on her face, dunno why the fact she had make up on is strange, wasn't as if she was going for a facial. Maybe she had somewhere to be after? Or maybe she just felt like wearing make up🙄
Jeez Tara calm down 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tellmethis answered you better than I would have myself. To be honest my comment on the full face of makeup at that hour was exactly that if it was her first port of call to go to the salon to get her brows done then why wouldn’t she just put the makeup on afterwards. I’ve gotten my brows done late in the day while I’ve had my makeup on because it was an opportune time and trying to match up makeup after getting them done was silly. And we all know Tara has nowhere to go except back to her golden temple! She got her nails done too that day. Back then though I remember she was going to the gym a good bit and each to their own if they want to wear makeup to a gym! As I said we don’t all have time to remove the makeup from our face getting things done. I just wouldn’t bother my arse putting on a full face of slap only to have my brows reefed out of me at that time of the morning!

Reactions: 5
As if it’s not bad enough the kid has a girls name but he has girls hair too. Thinks she’s so “edgy” having his hair long😒🙄

As if it’s not bad enough the kid has a girls name but he has girls hair too. Thinks she’s so “edgy” having his hair long😒🙄
Seems to be the trend nowadays little boys with long hair, it may look cute but ultimately a lot of the time it’s just in their eyes and they’re constantly brushing it aside.

Ah here, a girls name and girls hair?! Are you serious? Gene is 100% a boys name and what is ‘girls hair’ can I ask? I’m all for calling out these chancers but I think you’re scraping there. Loads of my kids friends have longer hair and they are boys.

Reactions: 19
Ah here, a girls name and girls hair?! Are you serious? Gene is 100% a boys name and what is ‘girls hair’ can I ask? I’m all for calling out these chancers but I think you’re scraping there. Loads of my kids friends have longer hair and they are boys.
Agree - it’s comments like that that give sites like Tattle a bad name.

Gene is a male name and his hair is only slightly long (not that it would matter anyway) but it’s definitely been cut and styled so it’s now in his eyes.

Tara and her ilk are up to enough shady stuff which deserves to be called out. There’s no need to criticise choices that are not your personal taste, especially parenting choices. That just comes across as bitter and mean spirited. It’s counterproductive.

Call her out for being dull, a hypocrite and an absolute blagger- that’s all fair cop. But maybe let’s leave her kids name and hair out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t follow her anymore. In what context did she call her followers assholes? 🙈
It was totally random, 3 taps in the middle of ads - I can't fully remember but something along the lines of "If you don't like me or what I talk about on here then unfollow me, don't be an asshole, I don't have time for assholes". Someone else might remember better or have recorded it?

She's made a few passive aggressive statements recently so no doubt she will come on for the hello ha chats any day now and address 'the trolls'. Like the rest of them, the thousands of everyday people followers that give these beauty queens a platform are not allowed to have a constructive or negative opinion on how they operate and are just tarnished with the troll brush or in this case, the assholes who's opinions don't matter. Dead on Tara.

Reactions: 7
Yup that was it, followed by a "I'm not getting into it now i'll get into it again" Tara code for i'll half tell you something and leave it hanging!! Again same as the hospital appointment crap, just don't say anything on a public platform- it's really that simple Tara.

Reactions: 11
It was totally random, 3 taps in the middle of ads - I can't fully remember but something along the lines of "If you don't like me or what I talk about on here then unfollow me, don't be an asshole, I don't have time for assholes". Someone else might remember better or have recorded it?

She's made a few passive aggressive statements recently so no doubt she will come on for the hello ha chats any day now and address 'the trolls'. Like the rest of them, the thousands of everyday people followers that give these beauty queens a platform are not allowed to have a constructive or negative opinion on how they operate and are just tarnished with the troll brush or in this case, the assholes who's opinions don't matter. Dead on Tara.
Thanks for filling me in, I was wondering how she let the mask slip on her stories.

I never noticed that she says ‘hello ha’ at the beginning any time she comes on for the chats until it was mentioned here. Now it’s all I hear! 😂

Reactions: 8
When will they learn that people don't have to follow them, their pages are PUBLIC!!! Anyone can look at their stories or pictures, anyone!!! If you only want people that follow to see your stories, set your profile to private. That term 'Troll' is thrown around so much lately. A person that makes a comment that you simply don't like or agree with is not a 'Troll. I don't agree with bullying or really nasty comments but alot of the time they call troll on people who are just calling out their bullshit. I seen Terry Mcevoy comment to 2 girls recently that used the eye emoji on a pic of her saying "Neither of you follow me". They don't have to follow you love, your profile is public!! We can look at whoever we want on instagram, whatever happened to freedom of speech, they moderate their profiles so much that you can only say stuff they want to hear, no matter what they are at. Like there is no accountability on their part. Facesbygrace23 is the biggest culprit.

I made a comment on Grace's pic of her 3 coffee machines saying there is no need to have 3 and she should donate 2. Deleted!!! 3 coffee machines is disgusting and posting a pic of them gloating like it's some great achievement is disgusting.
The reason Tara sees people as assholes is because she doesn't like being called out, not because people are actually assholes. Does she realise her page is a business and she seems to be a king alot of money from it. You put yourself out there and so you need to be open to criticism. Ya can't hack it down go back to being a MUA.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.