Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did really like Tara previously, in her Pippa Fashion Factory days. She use to be very informative on skin care and make up & would do a what's in my makeup bag between breaks on Fashion Factory, she'd dress well and mention where she got stuff but not tag them. It was more authentic, sincere and because she bought the stuff herself I was more interested in it because the comments seemed genuine- washes well, holds shape, can style up style down.

Now(pregnancy aside) she is an utter bore fest. As others have said it is a business account and that's grand- but it takes away the naturalness of it and does not come across as authentic or sincere. Its swipe up after swipe up. You can predict what's coming next- question box, gain traction then boohoo haul, getthattrend, spotlight or whatever skincare brand is her "absolute favourite". I'm no mother nature but the amount of clothing hauls with no where to go and no where open is ridiculous! And it's the same thing over and over again, the walk, the twirl, flick of hair hand in pocket tilt head back.

It's boring and very very repetitive. I can't think of one thing that would attract a viewership.

Reactions: 16
I did really like Tara previously, in her Pippa Fashion Factory days. She use to be very informative on skin care and make up & would do a what's in my makeup bag between breaks on Fashion Factory, she'd dress well and mention where she got stuff but not tag them. It was more authentic, sincere and because she bought the stuff herself I was more interested in it because the comments seemed genuine- washes well, holds shape, can style up style down.

Now(pregnancy aside) she is an utter bore fest. As others have said it is a business account and that's grand- but it takes away the naturalness of it and does not come across as authentic or sincere. Its swipe up after swipe up. You can predict what's coming next- question box, gain traction then boohoo haul, getthattrend, spotlight or whatever skincare brand is her "absolute favourite". I'm no mother nature but the amount of clothing hauls with no where to go and no where open is ridiculous! And it's the same thing over and over again, the walk, the twirl, flick of hair hand in pocket tilt head back.

It's boring and very very repetitive. I can't think of one thing that would attract a viewership.
Agree. I like buying clothes as much as the next person but OMG there’s literally nowhere to go!!!

Reactions: 2

Completely agree about Tara in Pippa's Fashion Factory found all the information so good and she was so professional.
Agree about the swipe up's!

Reactions: 3
Im pregnant and I don’t walk around with my hand in my bump all day! Or pose like that either!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The angle... the top...the hand on her bump 🤣🤣 also do people actually walk around the house in those tops?!
OMG memories of my ‘style’ throughout my pregnancy. Waddling around with pelvic pain so frolicking about in duck all wasn’t possible!🤪

The angle... the top...the hand on her bump 🤣🤣 also do people actually walk around the house in those tops?!
Thought the same. What had her bump an being half naked got to do with tan. The irony is she's gloating about wanting a "natural look".

We're still waiting on your q&a from the other day Tara where you answered ONE question 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m also pregnant and working from home so living in leggings when I do get dressed! Also I now need hammocks to hold up my previously small boobs so I am actually jealous of her on this point 😫

Reactions: 1
I’m also pregnant and working from home so living in leggings when I do get dressed! Also I now need hammocks to hold up my previously small boobs so I am actually jealous of her on this point 😫
Loved getting back to my small boobs post pregnancy and feeding!!

I guess she's been using our feedback to answer more than 3 questions from 160,000 followers. Tonight she did 10 😉

Define negativity Tara, yes there are nasty people we get them everywhere but negativity is feedback and being ignorant to the feedback just reflects badly on you. You've basically just said that the opinions of everyone outside of your family and Claire don't matter which is basically your whole following. Don't forget that our "opinions" are what got your platform to where it is today which allows you to make a living of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Another post giving info but not giving info 🤔🤫 q the hope you're OK huns

Reactions: 8
Another post giving info but not giving info 🤔🤫 q the hope you're OK huns
She’s probably getting her spider eyelashes done in Allure! Procedure me hole! No actually she def wouldn’t have to wait in Allure! Went to get my wedding tan done there and they were falling all over Tara while myself and my bridesmaids were treated like nuisances in the waiting area.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The Q&A and the response to the post above was a dig at tattle.

So much for ignoring it and not paying attention to what's said online!! Pot kettle black eh Tara?

If she does another haul Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forget Covid.....we'll all die of boredom!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s probably getting her spider eyelashes done in Allure! Procedure me hole! No actually she def wouldn’t have to wait in Allure! Went to get my wedding tan done there and they were falling all over Tara while myself and my bridesmaids were treated like nuisances in the waiting area.
Sounds about right. Terrible salon

Why does she do the story about waiting in a hospital, having a procedure, saying she’s resting, I have an issue, nothing to worry about, I have an issue, baby is ok, but I’m having a bit of an issue. Issue. Issue. Issue. DON’T BLOODY BOTHER.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she do the story about waiting in a hospital, having a procedure, saying she’s resting, I have an issue, nothing to worry about, I have an issue, baby is ok, but I’m having a bit of an issue. Issue. Issue. Issue. DON’T BLOODY BOTHER.
She’s an attention seeking melt with nothing going on in her life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.