Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will they learn that people don't have to follow them, their pages are PUBLIC!!! Anyone can look at their stories or pictures, anyone!!! If you only want people that follow to see your stories, set your profile to private. That term 'Troll' is thrown around so much lately. A person that makes a comment that you simply don't like or agree with is not a 'Troll. I don't agree with bullying or really nasty comments but alot of the time they call troll on people who are just calling out their bullshit. I seen Terry Mcevoy comment to 2 girls recently that used the eye emoji on a pic of her saying "Neither of you follow me". They don't have to follow you love, your profile is public!! We can look at whoever we want on instagram, whatever happened to freedom of speech, they moderate their profiles so much that you can only say stuff they want to hear, no matter what they are at. Like there is no accountability on their part. Facesbygrace23 is the biggest culprit.

I made a comment on Grace's pic of her 3 coffee machines saying there is no need to have 3 and she should donate 2. Deleted!!! 3 coffee machines is disgusting and posting a pic of them gloating like it's some great achievement is disgusting.
The reason Tara sees people as assholes is because she doesn't like being called out, not because people are actually assholes. Does she realise her page is a business and she seems to be a king alot of money from it. You put yourself out there and so you need to be open to criticism. Ya can't hack it down go back to being a MUA.
Agree 100%. Criticism is a part of every job but especially relevant in the career that is being an ‘insta hun’. You put yourself out there with public pages it’s an occupational hazard. They never have any problem lapping up the ‘you’re so stunning’ comments though 🙄

Reactions: 10
Them glorified comments are the only reason they want to come on and do it! If there arses aren’t been licked they aren’t interested and calling people trolls. What does that really say about a person?

Reactions: 4
When will they learn that people don't have to follow them, their pages are PUBLIC!!! Anyone can look at their stories or pictures, anyone!!! If you only want people that follow to see your stories, set your profile to private. That term 'Troll' is thrown around so much lately. A person that makes a comment that you simply don't like or agree with is not a 'Troll. I don't agree with bullying or really nasty comments but alot of the time they call troll on people who are just calling out their bullshit. I seen Terry Mcevoy comment to 2 girls recently that used the eye emoji on a pic of her saying "Neither of you follow me". They don't have to follow you love, your profile is public!! We can look at whoever we want on instagram, whatever happened to freedom of speech, they moderate their profiles so much that you can only say stuff they want to hear, no matter what they are at. Like there is no accountability on their part. Facesbygrace23 is the biggest culprit.

I made a comment on Grace's pic of her 3 coffee machines saying there is no need to have 3 and she should donate 2. Deleted!!! 3 coffee machines is disgusting and posting a pic of them gloating like it's some great achievement is disgusting.
The reason Tara sees people as assholes is because she doesn't like being called out, not because people are actually assholes. Does she realise her page is a business and she seems to be a king alot of money from it. You put yourself out there and so you need to be open to criticism. Ya can't hack it down go back to being a MUA.
BOOM. You just captured completely what everyone is thinking / feeling and summed it perfectly 👏

Reactions: 5
100% to everything said by JackJack38.

There is a huge different between someone being bullied, name called, fat/skinny shamed, being abused verses someone saying they are not following ASAI rules, calling out someone for saying one thing one week and contradicting it another. You can't say boo without being told you are a troll or are jealous or in Tara's word an arse hole.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who finds the stuff she cooks absolutely vile? The other day she was making chili and looked so bad. Who da duck puts celery in a chili??? 😅 just think that if you can’t cook, don’t post any recipes. She should stick to the golden animals, boohoo hauls and all that boring stuff she’s up to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Agreed, most of them are business pages aswell so them deleting any "negative" comments or comments that don't agree with what they say is akin to a brand say Nike deleting negative reviews. It gives brands who are considering working with them a false impression of what people think of them.

Used to follow her pal Clemintine but her boyfriend it’s such a pain in hole 🤯
I can’t look at him and his horrible hair 🙈

• Haha
Yeh hes really annoying & full of himself or something!!
Used to follow her pal Clemintine but her boyfriend it’s such a pain in hole 🤯
I can’t look at him and his horrible hair 🙈
He is faaaar too into it, isn’t he. Most boyfriends of Instagram are desperately trying to hide in the background, but Jamie wants to be the star of the show.

Reactions: 8
He is faaaar too into it, isn’t he. Most boyfriends of Instagram are desperately trying to hide in the background, but Jamie wants to be the star of the show.
Glad I’m not the only one - cannot cope with him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Gene still facing her in his pram? Would she not turn him around and let him look at something other than her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her today on her walk and I was with my mam and my mam is not one for IG or bloggers etc. She said “What is with your one is she well known or something?” And I said “Ah yeah shes a blogger/mua” and my mam said “She looks like shes dying to be recognised” 😂 Poor Gene turned though and not facing out, my mam thought Gene was a little baby the way he was in his pram.

Why is Gene still facing her in his pram? Would she not turn him around and let him look at something other than her
Sure EVERYONE has to look at Tara..... even her own son! That's why she's all those gold animals in her gaff...All eyes on her 😁😁 So self obsessed God love her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed that recently a lot of these influencers are putting up posts and asking a very general question at the end? Seems to be any of the AR influences. Probably got told by AR to do that to increase engagement. For example Tara today - any boys names?

Tara has a post up now after months of saying she had no name suggestions and now every suggestion she LOVES! FFS Tara, nobody cares what you call your baby! There are apps for this tit. Hundreds of apps. You’re going to call it Jude or Stevie or Lennon or something! Wish she’d stop going on about her pregnancy like she is the first and last to go through it and those bump photos! Sorry those photos... where all she does is cradle her bump! 🙄🙄🙄 she looks like she needs a good fart! don’t get me started!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tara has a post up now after months of saying she had no name suggestions and now every suggestion she LOVES! FFS Tara, nobody cares what you call your baby! There are apps for this tit. Hundreds of apps. You’re going to call it Jude or Stevie or Lennon or something! Wish she’d stop going on about her pregnancy like she is the first and last to go through it and those bump photos! Sorry those photos... where all she does is cradle her bump! 🙄🙄🙄 she looks like she needs a good fart! don’t get me started!
Ah she looks like a gobshite with all the photos! Get over yourself Tara? Who would be bothered following her to look at her bump photos everyday! We all know she has some groupy wannabe name already lined up for the child!

Gene is for sure a boys name.
Liam Gallagher and Nicole Appleton’s son is Gene!!!! I’d imagine they’re fans. LG’s other son is Lennon.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.